critical mass = total douchebags

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ken Papai, Aug 28, 2004.

  1. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Brian's beer this..." <[email protected]> wrote in ...
    > I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to

    disrupt
    > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > nothing to do with) has ended.

    Which is why myself and a lot of others I know try to distance ourselves
    from them as much as possible. In the long run it sucks if you encounter a
    redneck out on the country road who is stilling thinking of the critical
    ass crap he just saw in the city.

    -Ken

    Tags:

  2. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

    > I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to disrupt
    > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > nothing to do with) has ended.
    >
    > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

    Yeah, what he said.

    But aside from the bike related backlash from this most recent NY ride,
    this is perfect timing for next weeks RNC. "setting the tone" for the
    protests to come. I hope the fuckers (GOP) get the message.

  3. I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to disrupt
    other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    nothing to do with) has ended.

    They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

  4. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to

    disrupt
    > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > nothing to do with) has ended.
    >
    > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

    Though I might have chosen different words than you selected, I agree with
    your sentiment wholeheartedly!

    How do we start a "Cyclists Against Critical Mass" movement?

    Bob C.

  5. Marty

    Marty Guest

  6. Marty

    Marty Guest

  7. Iraqi Joe

    Iraqi Joe Guest

    I agree. And while we are on the subject, please tell your douchbag
    President to remove his soldiers from out country. They are giving the
    American people a bad name.
    Thanks, and have a very nice day.

  8. hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

    > I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to disrupt
    > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > nothing to do with) has ended.
    >
    > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

    I kinda preferred the naked protestors. For some reason, the news was
    on about 7:40PM in New York. My daughter asked me why those people were
    naked. I told them they probably wouldn't be on TV if they'd worn cloths.

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  9. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to

    disrupt
    > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > nothing to do with) has ended.
    >
    > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

    Protesters are often weakminded, many of them have too much time on their
    hands. I certainly don't have time for such nonsense.

  10. "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    >> I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to

    > disrupt
    >> other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    >> statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of
    >> whom
    >> don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    >> cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    >> lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    >> nothing to do with) has ended.
    >>
    >> They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

    > Protesters are often weakminded, many of them have too much time on their
    > hands. I certainly don't have time for such nonsense.

    Oftentimes they are the real critical thinkers. You should be grateful they
    are in NY to oppose the fascist RNC who are destroying the democracy I and
    others worked so hard to create.

  11. Thomas Jefferson wrote:

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:p[email protected]
    >>
    >>>I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to

    >>disrupt
    >>
    >>>other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    >>>statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of
    >>>whom
    >>>don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    >>>cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    >>>lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    >>>nothing to do with) has ended.
    >>>
    >>>They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

    >>Protesters are often weakminded, many of them have too much time on their
    >>hands. I certainly don't have time for such nonsense.

    > Oftentimes they are the real critical thinkers. You should be grateful they
    > are in NY to oppose the fascist RNC who are destroying the democracy I and
    > others worked so hard to create.

    Hey, Tom--

    How's that wench Sally?

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  12. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Iraqi Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I agree. And while we are on the subject, please tell your douchbag
    > President to remove his soldiers from out country. They are giving the
    > American people a bad name.
    > Thanks, and have a very nice day.

    4 more years, but if not do you think Kerry will remove them anytime soon?

    > "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    > >I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to

    disrupt
    > > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of

    whom
    > > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > > nothing to do with) has ended.
    > >
    > > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

  13. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > hold my beer and watch this... wrote:
    >
    > > I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to

    disrupt
    > > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of

    whom
    > > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > > nothing to do with) has ended.
    > >
    > > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.
    > >

    > I kinda preferred the naked protestors. For some reason, the news was
    > on about 7:40PM in New York. My daughter asked me why those people were
    > naked. I told them they probably wouldn't be on TV if they'd worn cloths.

    That was funny!

    > Steve
    >
    > --
    > Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    > http://www.dentaltwins.com
    > Brooklyn, NY
    > 718-258-5001

  14. Dave Casey

    Dave Casey Guest

    > Oftentimes they are the real critical thinkers. You should be
    > grateful they are in NY to oppose the fascist RNC who are destroying
    > the democracy I and others worked so hard to create.

    Oh good gawd. You know Tom, when you have the balls to post a bullshit
    tirade like this under your real name, I'll give it the credit it is due.

    ------
    Dave Casey - Realtor
    www.LasVegasHomesDirect.com
    [email protected]

  15. "Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Thomas Jefferson wrote:
    >
    >> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:p[email protected]

    >>>disrupt

    >>>Protesters are often weakminded, many of them have too much time on their
    >>>hands. I certainly don't have time for such nonsense.

    >> Oftentimes they are the real critical thinkers. You should be grateful
    >> they are in NY to oppose the fascist RNC who are destroying the democracy
    >> I and others worked so hard to create.

    > Hey, Tom--
    >
    > How's that wench Sally?
    >
    > Steve

    Great! She says "Hi!" to all our descendents.

  16. "Dave Casey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >> Oftentimes they are the real critical thinkers. You should be
    >> grateful they are in NY to oppose the fascist RNC who are destroying
    >> the democracy I and others worked so hard to create.

    > Oh good gawd. You know Tom, when you have the balls to post a bullshit
    > tirade like this under your real name, I'll give it the credit it is due.
    >
    > ------
    > Dave Casey - Realtor
    > www.LasVegasHomesDirect.com
    > [email protected]

    Real names? Reality? What would a realtor in Las Vegas know about reality?
    But that wasn't my doing. We've got old Abe to thank for Nevada statehood.
    Let me see if I can find him. Later.

  17. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Photos of the bicycle protest can be found here:

    http://www.nynewsday.com/news/politics/rnc/

    Click the photo link and go to photos 5-17.

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    >I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to disrupt
    > other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    > statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    > don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    > cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    > lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    > nothing to do with) has ended.
    >
    > They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.

  18. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:38:39 -0400, gym gravity <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hold my beer and watch this... wrote:
    >
    >> I can't stand leftie hippie retards who think they have to right to disrupt
    >> other people's lives with their pointless and misguided political
    >> statements. And what's worse, these douchebags (the vast majority of whom
    >> don't even ride regularly) succeed only in giving motorist a dim view of
    >> cyclists, the price of which is paid by racers who have to deal with the
    >> lingering ill-will months/years after the stupid protest (that they had
    >> nothing to do with) has ended.
    >>
    >> They ought to throw all those fuckers in jail.
    >>

    >Yeah, what he said.
    >
    >But aside from the bike related backlash from this most recent NY ride,
    >this is perfect timing for next weeks RNC. "setting the tone" for the
    >protests to come. I hope the fuckers (GOP) get the message.

    Message gotten: The opposition smells bad and acts worse.

    Ron

  19. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    news:[email protected]