CritPro is a self-righteous dildo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Philip W. Moore, Jr., Oct 14, 2004.

  1. This dude races in Wal-Mart parking lots for a living and has the balls to
    criticise Chris Horner's 50th (top 1/3rd) placing in Paris-Tours. CritPro,
    you couldn't hang off the back in a Belgian kermesse IF YOU WERE DOPED! You
    aren't worthy to sniff Chris Horner's chamios. Why don't you spend your
    time improving your skills so you could keep up in a Euro club training ride
    and eventually bring Horner water bottles before giving him your wheels when
    he gets a flat.

    Please quit pretending that you are a demigogue when you are a domestic
    level rider with sub-par skills to make it in the Euro scene. I'm sick of
    hearing you criticise better riders with whom you can't compete based upon
    your racing experience and knowledge. Be supportive, not an asshole.

    BTW, you deserved this.

    Tags:

  2. how anyone can honestly get worked into a fury over this shit is sooo funny to
    me... i really almost fell on the floor when people began to describe crit pro
    as "bad for the sport"...

  3. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Is "Self-Righteous" a brand name?

    --
    Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991
    "erik saunders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:20041[email protected]
    > how anyone can honestly get worked into a fury over this shit is sooo
    > funny to
    > me... i really almost fell on the floor when people began to describe crit
    > pro
    > as "bad for the sport"...

  4. hmmm... i would say that he is a very good sport.. just like 90% of the people
    that post to RBR.. i would say that being a good sport is a requisite quality
    here...

  5. On 14 Oct 2004 21:55:57 GMT, erik saunders wrote:
    > hmmm... i would say that he is a very good sport..

    Yes yes, we know he's your team mate. Or at least Dr. Jones does.

    --
    Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
    Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/

  6. is he my teammate?... i would like to know who crit pro is... i admit that i
    have no idea... i am sure i would get a laugh out of it... but i dont really
    think that he is on my team... if anyone wants to tell me who it is then go
    ahead...

  7. My point isn't that he's bad for the sport; it's that he's a bad sport.

    news:[email protected]

  8. On 14 Oct 2004 23:02:55 GMT, erik saunders wrote:
    > is he my teammate?...

    Actually, I have no idea. Jeff came up with a pretty plausible
    explanation why he might be, comparing several clues to the D3 team race
    schedules.

    --
    Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
    Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/

  9. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    B. Lafferty wrote:

    > Is "Self-Righteous" a brand name?

    Is there such a thing as a brand name dildo?

    People want to know.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  10. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    erik saunders wrote:

    > how anyone can honestly get worked into a fury over this shit is sooo funny to
    > me...

    Which only proves that you're too well adjusted to be any fun at all.
    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  11. DanSchmatz

    DanSchmatz Guest

    Who is crit pro.. All you people that know tell me so I can collect from mike
    Jones because he thinks he knows and I think he is wrong.

  12. Chris

    Chris Guest

  13. Whatever brand of seat post that Crit Pro rids sans saddle qualifies.

    "Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]_s03...
    > B. Lafferty wrote:
    >
    > > Is "Self-Righteous" a brand name?
    > >

    > Is there such a thing as a brand name dildo?
    >
    > People want to know.
    >
    > --
    >
    > --------------------
    >
    > Remove CLOTHES to reply

  14. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 10/14/04 7:39 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Chris"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]_s03...
    >> B. Lafferty wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is "Self-Righteous" a brand name?
    >>>

    >> Is there such a thing as a brand name dildo?
    >>
    >> People want to know.

    > Of course!
    >
    > http://www.goodvibes.com
    >
    > Nothing but the best...

    Check out this antiques Grandma used to use!!

    http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgdynamo.exe?CODIV=0102&UID=200410142012424
    7&HTNAME=museum/index.html

  15. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 10/14/04 7:39 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Chris"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]_s03...
    >> B. Lafferty wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is "Self-Righteous" a brand name?
    >>>

    >> Is there such a thing as a brand name dildo?
    >>
    >> People want to know.

    > Of course!
    >
    > http://www.goodvibes.com
    >
    > Nothing but the best...

    And........
    Can you imagine seeing an old English lady (ahem..) bringing up one of these
    at a taping of "Antique Roadshow" DOH!!!!!!!

  16. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >And........
    >Can you imagine seeing an old English lady (ahem..) bringing up one of these
    >at a taping of "Antique Roadshow" DOH!!!!!!!

    DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. IF YOU DO, AND ARE. YOU WERE
    WARNED SO DON'T BITCH.
    http://www.divine-interventions.com/
    Bill C

  17. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    TritonRider wrote:

    >>And........
    >>Can you imagine seeing an old English lady (ahem..) bringing up one of these
    >>at a taping of "Antique Roadshow" DOH!!!!!!!
    >>

    > DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. IF YOU DO, AND ARE. YOU WERE
    > WARNED SO DON'T BITCH.
    > http://www.divine-interventions.com/
    > Bill C

    Thank you, my son, you have just performed a valuable public cervix.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  18. CowPunk

    CowPunk Guest

    [email protected] (erik saunders) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > hmmm... i would say that he is a very good sport.. just like 90% of the people
    > that post to RBR.. i would say that being a good sport is a requisite quality
    > here...

    No he's not, he's a sore looser. Making false
    accusations about people in public, which he
    can't back up with facts.

    My guess is that he's one of these young kids who grew
    up playing t-ball, where everyone on every team got a
    1st place trophy no matter how many games they won, and
    now he deal with getting beat.

    I say we all pitch in and buy him the BABY JESUS BUTT PLUG?

  19. TOO FUNNY! A TRUE SELF-RIGHTEOUS DILDO, ALA CRIT PRO!!!