Crockpot Triple Chocolate Mess

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Linda1, Apr 19, 2006.

  1. Linda1

    Linda1 Guest

    > From: "John&Zita" <[email protected]>
    > I am looking for simple recipes for sweet to make in my new electrical >

    slowcooker.

    This one is a hit with chocolate lovers no matter where you take it!
    Enjoy!
    Linda

    Crockpot Triple Chocolate Mess

    (8-10 servings)

    1 package chocolate cake mix
    1 package instant chocolate pudding m ix
    3/4 cup oil
    1 cup water
    4 eggs
    1 6 oz. bag chocolate chips
    1 pint sour cream

    Spray crock pot with non-stick spray. Mix all ingredients and place in
    crock pot. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Try not to lift the lid. Serve with
    ice cream. Dessert will NOT be solid; serve with a spoon.

    --
    Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at [email protected].
    Archives: http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/