Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Crooked disc - leave it alone?

Started by Alfred001 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 743 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
17 August 2011
Last activity
17 August 2011
Original author
Alfred001
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
743
Views / 30 days
3
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a crooked disc that scrapes the brakes and I REALLY don't want to deal with it now. What will happen if I just leave it alone?

  2. It'll continue to make an annoying noise, may eventually wear your brake pads crooked, which might upset braking. Apart from that - nothing. There's a bunch of pointers available on how to straighten bent discs, if you do a net search.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.