Cross country on $25 Trek hybrid??!!

In 1968, I did an 1100 mile ride from Cambridge, MA to Milwaukee on a used 3
speed Dunelt that I had bought for $25. It held up well, but even at age 24
and in the best shape of my life, I had to walk it up 4 hills, one in the
Berkshires, and three on US 20 generally south of Syracuse.

news:[email protected]...