Cross eye

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Duram, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Duram

    Duram Guest

    Cross your eyes to see a 3D recumbent

    Tags:

  2. Slugger

    Slugger Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Duram <[email protected]@ig.com.br>
    wrote:

    > Cross your eyes to see a 3D recumbent
    >

    > begin 666 2005_HB_parade019_cross.jpg

    Holy S its Captain America!
    I will never understood the insane urge to cover yourself in a flag. It
    must be a republican thing. This guy probably has Captain America
    underoos too.

  3. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:140720051948449851%[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, Duram <[email protected]@ig.com.br>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Cross your eyes to see a 3D recumbent
    > >

    > > begin 666 2005_HB_parade019_cross.jpg

    > Holy S its Captain America!
    > I will never understood the insane urge to cover yourself in a flag. It
    > must be a republican thing. This guy probably has Captain America
    > underoos too.

    I've got maybe 20 bike shirts and 2 shorts with the american flag on em in
    one form or another., no underoos tho