Road Cycling · Public discussion

Cross nats live radio feed

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 455 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 December 2005
Last activity
10 December 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
455
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm listening to the live streaming audio feed of cross nats
    from www.cyclocrossnationals.com - hey, Richard Fries
    in my living room, just what I always wanted!

    The weird thing is that I'm getting a lot of static and
    interference as the signal fades in and out and gets
    overpowered by some music station. It's just like
    listening to an actual radio station at the edge of
    its reception area. Either this internet thing needs
    some work, or they are creating a more accurate
    simulation of the non-wired world than I expected.

  2. Quoted message said:

    The weird thing is that I'm getting a lot of static and
    interference as the signal fades in and out and gets
    overpowered by some music station. It's just like
    listening to an actual radio station at the edge of
    its reception area.

    Oh, the humanity.

    --
    E. Dronkert

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.