Cross Nats tv coverage

Tritonrider

Guest
Has anyone heard if OLN or anyone else is going to be doing a show on this years races? We were able
to use last years tape to introduce a lot of people to cross.

Bill C

I did not see a single video camera besides the one used by they guy whos videos showed up on
Velonews. And I look for these things as a matter of fact. Would have loved to talk with OLN. You
can alway direct people to the archive on www.adventuresportsradio.com to listen to the event.

Glenn

> Has anyone heard if OLN or anyone else is going to be doing a show on this years races? We were
> able to use last years tape to introduce a lot of
people
> to cross.
>
> Bill C

<< Has anyone heard if OLN or anyone else is going to be doing a show on this years races? We were
able to use last years tape to introduce a lot of people to cross.

Bill C

If you send me a blank DVD or VHS tape, I can burn you a 6 minute documentary from the Monkey Hill
2001 event done by Troll Productions. Include a SASE to ship it back to you.

It would be a good, informative, exciting, short tutorial to get people interested in cyclo-cross.

[email protected]

Message to the cyclocross Blow-Monkey:

Guess you didn't get the hint last week when your "crossrankings thread" received zero support.
Your segment of the sport is small. go away.

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

seriously.

ronde chumpion wrote:
> Guess you didn't get the hint last week when your "crossrankings thread" received zero support.
> Your segment of the sport is small. go away.

Chump, repeat after me: cyclocross is cool.

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Message to the cyclocross Blow-Monkey:
>
> Guess you didn't get the hint last week when your "crossrankings thread" received zero support.
> Your segment of the sport is small. go away.
>

> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
>
> seriously.

All the "real" cyclists care...but I forgot they're almost all gone from this newsgroup....

Danny Callen

In article <[email protected]>, Danny Callen <[email protected]> wrote:

> "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Message to the cyclocross Blow-Monkey:
> >
> > Guess you didn't get the hint last week when your "crossrankings thread" received zero
> > support. Your segment of the sport is small. go away.
> >

> > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
> >
> > seriously.
>
> All the "real" cyclists care...but I forgot they're almost all gone from this newsgroup....
>
> Danny Callen

For anyone who wants to check out Cross racing from a rider's eye view check out
http://www.hanskellner.com/videos/ Several videos that show one lap of racing from several Nor Cal
Cross races taken by a rider wearing a helmet Cam.

Casey

>I did not see a single video camera besides the one used by they guy whos videos showed up on
>Velonews. And I look for these things as a matter of fact. Would have loved to talk with OLN. You
>can alway direct people to the archive on www.adventuresportsradio.com to listen to the event.
>
>Glenn

Thanks Glenn Guess I'll have to. Thanks for the coverage too!

Bill C.