'cross...Page

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dan, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Where's he starting in the grid at the WC races?

    Still third row or so?

    Tags:

  2. Wade Summers

    Wade Summers Guest

    Dan wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    >Where's he starting in the grid at the WC races?
    >
    >Still third row or so?

    Probably. The first 24 riders in the World Cup get called first. The remaining riders by their
    ranking in the UCI cyclocross standings. Page was mid-30s in WC points and 26th in UCI points. I
    think the rules stipulate 8 riders per row so he was probably in the 4th row. Maybe...

    Wade

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Thanks.

    I figure he's getting fast enough that if he started top 10, he'd get top 5.