cross posting

tam

Guest
Missed a bit- cross posting to by experienced? posters.
These kids should get out more-darn their socks-wash the car-help an old
lady across the street.
Leave the band width to posters that have an interest in recumbents-and-not
navel gazing.

Just off for a 15 mile spin through the glorious Scottish countryside on my
D-I-Y 10+ year old Nick Andrews folding recumbent trike.
Was hoping to get info to help me on refining my air suspension here.
Tam

tam wrote:

> Just off for a 15 mile spin through the glorious Scottish countryside on my
> D-I-Y 10+ year old Nick Andrews folding recumbent trike.
> Was hoping to get info to help me on refining my air suspension here.

More technical help likely at uk.rec.cycling, or get in touch with Ben
Cooper at Kinetics (kinetics.org.uk) in Glasgow who is a 'bentmonger and
generally experienced fettler of less standard cycles.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Many thanks.
I will do that.
The air units are just the usuall pump up 300psi type they work ok but I was
hoping for a big improvement over my cheapo £2 of webbing-result-broadly
similar performance with a looooot more complexity-they look very impressive
tho.
Tam