Cross Worlds Selections

Tritonrider

Guest
USA Cycling announces world's 'cross selections USA Cycling has announced the riders who have
automatically qualified for the February 1-2 World Cyclo-cross Championships in Monopoli, Italy.
Selections are based on the riders' performances in last weekend's rain-drenched US National
Championships and their USA Cycling points rankings.

The riders selected are:

Ann Grande (elite women) - Washington Carmen D'Aluisio (elite women) - California Jonathan Page
(elite men) - New Hampshire Adam Craig (under 23 men) - Maine Jesse Anthony (junior men) - Mass.
Konrad Lebas (junior men) - Connecticut

Looks like in the first selection it's 4-2 NE. I picked Konrad for Nats, Jesse got him again. Glad
to see him selected though, he works his ass off. I think that Jesse and Page podium. On the womens
side I love the selections, Carmen has tons of power and speed, Ann is a technical wizard. Either
way one of them should do really well. For Adam's sake I hope they have good Belgian weather in
Italy. He may not need it though given the way he's riding.

Bill C.

TritonRider wrote:
> USA Cycling announces world's 'cross selections I think that Jesse and Page podium.

To use a favourite Kunich phrase: HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAA! (don't know about Jesse though).

> TritonRider wrote:
> > USA Cycling announces world's 'cross selections I think that Jesse and Page podium.
>
> To use a favourite Kunich phrase: HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAA! (don't know about Jesse though).

Dang, you beat me to it.

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> TritonRider wrote:
> > USA Cycling announces world's 'cross selections I think that Jesse and Page podium.
>
> To use a favourite Kunich phrase: HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAA! (don't know about Jesse though).

Yah, I love the guy like a brother, but seriously...

Some day he will podium in a World Cup, though. But not this year.

He would be happy with top 15, which is certainly reasonable. Monopoli is his favorite course, and
suite him very well.

>From: Ewoud Dronkert [email protected]

>To use a favourite Kunich phrase: HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAA! (don't know about Jesse though).

The Belgian squad could miss the plane or something, Ya never know. ;-)

Bill C.