Cross worlds

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Jesse 16th in juniors Adam Craig 37th after a crash and mechanical Barry wicks 30th Damn thought
    we'd do better. Hope cyclingnews gets full reports up soon. Bill C.

    Tags:

  2. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Jesse 16th in juniors Adam Craig 37th after a crash and mechanical Barry wicks 30th Damn thought
    > we'd do better. Hope cyclingnews gets full reports up soon. Bill C.

    Is that so surprising? Everybody knows the best clyclocrossers are the Belgians and the dutchmen.
    Wait for the pro-race in an hour. I can tell you that the top 3 will be a belgian top 3. Bart
    Wellens, Sven Nys and Mario De Clercq. Or in an other order.

    greetz, kenny