Crossed over to the other side !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Todays new adventure I decided to find a way across the river with out getting wet. Found the old rail that hasn't been ridden for quite sometime. Now I know a quicker way to the new rail crossing so I have a whole new area to explore. Going to be a busy summer out in the woods.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a clear ride for an old rail that hasn't been ridden for quite sometime. But discovering new areas in the local enviroments is quite amusing, is good to break the habit sometimes.

I enjoy seeing video clips about nature where a rider looked to be in synch. There was a time last year that I was able to experience that trekking but not in that kind of terrain. It was a hilly area with grass that looked like a vast lawn. Maybe it's fun to cross not only grassy areas but also streams. But I wouldn't dare ride over pebbles because I had a bad experience with that.

Wow! Thank you for sharing the video! It's such a great adventure to be in the woods just by trekking, more so if you're on wheels. I could just imagine the excitement and adrenaline rush you felt while cycling along the woods. The end result is a fulfillment! :)

This video is really wonderful. I would love to ride on the same bike. I really love the adventurous ride and I believe that the normal road rides are just boring. These type of rides are always interesting. Please upload some more videos like this so that I learn some skills.

Reactions: zipp2001
This video is really wonderful. I would love to ride on the same bike. I really love the adventurous ride and I believe that the normal road rides are just boring. These type of rides are always interesting. Please upload some more videos like this so that I learn some skills.

Thanks warrengeb !

Road bike is my main passion, but the mountain bike adds a different adventure I'm really starting to enjoy. If you want to see some of my different videos out in the woods just go to You Tube and type in some of the titles I've listed below. Always enjoy feedback let me know what you think of them. .

Hi Ho Hi Ho Off To he Woods We Go !
Dam !
Puddles & Power Lines = Fun
Lights Camera Action ! 2 crashes, 1 bug, almost run over camera
Joe Dirt
Where are we Dave
Got Wood !
Ice Breaker !

Thanks warrengeb !

Road bike is my main passion, but the mountain bike adds a different adventure I'm really starting to enjoy. If you want to see some of my different videos out in the woods just go to You Tube and type in some of the titles I've listed below. Always enjoy feedback let me know what you think of them. .

Hi Ho Hi Ho Off To he Woods We Go !
Dam !
Puddles & Power Lines = Fun
Lights Camera Action ! 2 crashes, 1 bug, almost run over camera
Joe Dirt
Where are we Dave
Got Wood !
Ice Breaker !
Wow! It's a wonderful list. I have watched all the videos that you have listed above and I must say that I liked all of them. All of them are great. The third one is the best in my opinion. Joe Dirt was also a great video. There were many other videos in the suggestion section and I checked out almost all of them.

Reactions: zipp2001