Crossfit And Biking.

Yep, even if doing sports overall improve our condition and therefore how we cycle, there isn't a straight direct connection between that.

Crossfit is good but you need to know how bi of an idiot you actually are :) These people on fail army are complete idiots. Very unintelligent individuals. I am sure that IQ of those guys are below 100 and waaay bellow. If you do smart not hard and you prepare yourself, never force yourself to break your f-ing spine or neck for something like crossfit you can do well and benefit a lot. I believe that most of the people practising C-fit are bunch of hot shots.

lol strong, but eventually true. I don't have their bodies, I am just the average guy that rides the bike and enjoys doing it.

From what I have heard from people, crossfit makes you control your body more, with more refined muscles, strength, endurance; it is nearly a perfect workout routine that targets a lot of body parts. So I guess it makes sense that you would feel better and make cycling easier after you do regular crossfit. I'd like to try it out too, test the theory, if I may. But I'm really too lazy to start a new work out routine right now :)

Incorporating crossfit into your training regimen can indeed enhance your cycling performance, but it's crucial to be mindful of potential knee strain. I'd recommend assessing your form during both cycling and crossfit sessions, particularly during squats and lunges, to ensure proper alignment and reduce the risk of injury.

Have you considered using a power meter to monitor your pedaling efficiency? It can provide valuable insights into your technique and help identify areas for improvement.

I'm interested to hear about others' experiences with combining cycling and crossfit. What has worked for you, and what challenges have you faced?

Interesting approach! There's evidence that cross-training can enhance overall performance. However, it's crucial to ensure a balanced recovery time to prevent injuries, especially with knee-intensive exercises like cycling and crossfit. Have you considered consulting a fitness professional to assess your form and routine?