Crucifying Alternative Medicine

On 08 Mar 2004 21:50:57 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Nobody asked you to reply, Nazi-girl.
>
>Point made!!!

Sure was. And the point made was based upon the following
statements by Jan Drew:

Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
insulters.

Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
hate, are atheists or jews.

I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
happened right before their eyes.

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
holocaust. When noone here was in any way involved.

I called him a Jew Boy because he is a Jew.

<end of despicable quotes by Jan "Nazi Girl" Drew>

That's a wrap.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 02:02:36 -0600, "Kim" <fine@ad-
> free.net> wrote:
> >============================
> >How could anyone deny the pictures and old movie reels of
> >the thousands
of
==========================
> They are anti-semites. And if they acknowledged that it
> did really happen they would likely blame the victims
> suggesting that their failure to accept Jesus as their
> lord and savior resulted in their demise. The hatred that
> these people have toward Jews is astounding.

As a Christian I have heard the hate for Jews and other non-
Christians. I believe a real Christian doesn't hate anyone
simply because they're of another faith. Jesus taught us to
love each other.

> They blame Jew for killing Jesus and yet fail to
> understand that Jesus' death was predicted by the Bible
> and that it was inevitable.

Yes. I can't understand how a Christian wouldn't know this.
Don't they *read* their bibles?

> Without his crucifixion there would be no Christianity and
> followers could not be saved for their sins. They should
> thank the Jews for fulfilling the prophecy. At the very
> least they should not be condemning them.

I agree. I also feel that if this god had forgiven the first
two people for Eve being BEGUILED and FOOLED by a talking
serpent as any parent would have done, the slaughter-torture
of Jesus would never have occurred. What kind of parent
murders their children for being fooled and beguiled? It's
all so illogical and fantastical.....

> >As for biblical atrocities - the old testament mentions
> >many of them. As another poster stated, this ancient god
> >of the bible did have whole towns and cities wiped out.
> >Even the livestock was killed.

> Not to mention the first born Egyptians!! God had
> countless innocent newborns murdered. Sad that.

daughters (incest and whoredom) after offering them up to
the crazed men of Sodom and Gomorra to rape and abuse. He
saw Lot as righteous for committing these sins. Anyone who
actually reads the bible will soon realize the TRUTH, and
it's not the same TRUTH the churches teach. I wont even get
into how god had she-bears shred and rip 43 children to
death for teasing a bald headed old man.

> > The men were told to capture the young virgins for their
> > own "use" which meant forced marriage

> Perhaps that explains why Debbee and Jan are so angry.
>
> Aloha,
>
> Rich

Kim

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:Ii13c.33745>
> Kim, it is done all the time. I suggest that you visit
> www.nizkor.org, an award winning site, which documents the
> perfidy of the Holocaust denier. For the purposes of
> clarity, neither Ken McVay, of the Nizkor Project or Orac
> are Jewish. Many of the people who saved Jews during the
> Holocaust
were
> non-Jews. Those from WWII are called The Righteous and are
> the best
examples
> of Christian love in the past decade. See: http://www.yad-
> vashem.org.il/righteous/index_righteous.html
===================
Very interesting sites where I will spend some time later
tonight. Thank you.

Kim

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:58:24 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

><Rich.@.> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 02:02:36 -0600, "Kim" <fine@ad-
>> free.net> wrote:
>> >============================
>> >How could anyone deny the pictures and old movie reels
>> >of the thousands
>of
>> >corpses? How sad that anyone would deny these atrocities
>> >happened.
>==========================
>> They are anti-semites. And if they acknowledged that it
>> did really happen they would likely blame the victims
>> suggesting that their failure to accept Jesus as their
>> lord and savior resulted in their demise. The hatred that
>> these people have toward Jews is astounding.
>
>As a Christian I have heard the hate for Jews and other non-
>Christians. I believe a real Christian doesn't hate anyone
>simply because they're of another faith. Jesus taught us to
>love each other.
>
>> They blame Jew for killing Jesus and yet fail to
>> understand that Jesus' death was predicted by the Bible
>> and that it was inevitable.
>
>Yes. I can't understand how a Christian wouldn't know this.
>Don't they *read* their bibles?

I truly doubt that Jan is a Christian. I think she just
pretends to be one in order to convince others that she has
integrity. Jan actually said that Jesus was there when God
wrote the Ten Commandments!!!!!

Jan uses the Bible to express and justify her own rage and
bigotry. For example she frequently posts biblical passages
to justify her hatred of gays. Of course Jan will tell you
that she loves Jews and gays. She just has a sadistic way
of showing this love:))

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>We reduce and cast fractures. We treat gastroenteritis with
>IV fluids, antacids, and antispasmodics. We relieve urinary
>retention by catheterization. We incise and drain painful
>abscesses. We remove foreign bodies from eyes, ears, noses,
>and other parts of anatomy. The list of conditions that
>cause pain and distress that can be treated effectively
>goes on and on. We do NOT just throw a pill at everybody
>who comes through the door, and neither does any other ER
>or clinic.

But, Rich, these are all part of the 80% of conventional
medicine which has not been tested in the gold-standard
furnace of double-blinded clinical trials!

How could you do these things to people and then criticise
alties for drinking olive oil and fruit juice and then
taking epsom salts to force the resulting saponification
products on their way so that the final results can be
sifted and hand-sorted to look for blue beads? Shame on you.

My local ER (*) has a witch doctor with some different
rattles for different problems. People who might have cancer
are triaged into three groups - some get antineoplastons,
some get extract of barleygreen and some get zapped to kill
the enormous slugs eating their livers.

(*) We don't use the term "ER" in Australia, but following
Dr Cabot's principle I have used the US word so as not to
confuse people from other cultures. My local hospital has a
big red and white sign which just says "Emergency" with an
arrow, and I can't count the number of times I have found
American tourists with broken legs or severe gunshot wounds
wandering up and down Hawkesbury Road at Westmead
plaintively asking for directions to the "ER". Sad that.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

wrote:

>> As I have said repeatedly, I don't hold with those who
>> proffer
>philosophies of
>> hate, like when you called Mark Probert "Jew Boy". What
>> would you call
>that
>> insult, anyway?
>
>Incorrect. She did not me a Jew Boy. However, when she
>ueses it, I take it personally.

Yes, it was Andrew Kingoff who was personally spewed on,
although in a sense any racist or religiously bigoted remark
is directed at all members of a group.

It is not necessary to be a member of the attacked group to
fight back against bigotry, and it was an atheist of Irish
Catholic descent who posted the first criticism of Jan's
"Jew boy" slur.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jan uses the Bible to express and justify her own rage
> and bigotry. For example she frequently posts biblical
> passages to justify her hatred of gays. Of course Jan
> will tell you that she loves Jews and gays. She just has
> a sadistic way of showing this love:))
===========================
So she doesn't like gay people either? Some will use the
bible to back their beliefs. Lets hope she doesn't believe
everything in the bible - such as stoning your disobedient
children to death at the village gate.....

Kim

In article <[email protected]>,
Jan says...

>>Subject: Re: Crucifying Alternative Medicine From: Andrew
>>Langer [email protected] Date: 3/8/2004 6:43 AM Pacific
>>Standard Time Message-id:
>><lE%[email protected]>
>>
>>In article <[email protected]>,
>>Jan says...

>>says...

>>>Don't answer a question, but ask another question?
>>>

>>Wasn't it a rhetorical question? Am I not allowed to ask
>>another rhetorical question in return?
>>
>>><snip>

>>>ZZzz.
>>>
>>>Like Andy's Nazi-girl.
>>>

>>Calling you a Nazi-girl only evinces a prejudice against
>>your own hatreds and bigotries.
>>
>>As I have said repeatedly, I don't hold with those who
>>proffer philosophies of hate, like when you called Mark
>>Probert "Jew Boy".
>
>Poor Andrew, completely lost.

Poor Jan, still unable to own up to the fact that what she
said was anti-semitic, recant, apologize, and move on.

><snip 595 lines of rant>

How many lines?

>>Nobody asked you to reply, Nazi-girl.
>
>Point made!!!

And what happened to your plonking me?

- Andrew Langer

Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for
his own enjoyment (and the education of others). Unless
expressly stated, they represent his own views, and not
those of any other individuals or entities. He is not, nor
has he ever been, paid to post here.

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 08 Mar 2004 21:50:57 GMT, [email protected] (Jan)
> wrote: Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they
> are the ones who have told the group) with the exception
> of IIena, they have proven themselves to be liars,
> deceitful and insulters.
>
> Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he
> posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here
> on the ng.
>
> That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
> lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.
>
> The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
> believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
> going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
> twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.
>
> The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
> their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
> hate, are atheists or jews.
>
> I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.
>
> No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve
> was when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
> debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
> debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
> happened right before their eyes.
>
> Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
> debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and
> lies are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.
>
> Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.
>
> It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
> vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.
>
> It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for
> the holocaust. When noone here was in any way involved.
>
> I called him a Jew Boy because he is a Jew.
>
> <end of despicable quotes by Jan "Nazi Girl" Drew>
>
> That's a wrap.
>
> Aloha,
>
> Rich
====================
Thank you. These are the words of someone who is truly anti-
Semitic. How can they/she claim otherwise? I assume as an
agnostic I too will be grouped with the liars, atheists,
Jews and other "undesirables" (in certain people's eyes.)

Kim

In article
<[email protected]>, Mark Probert-
March 8, 2004 says...

>"Andrew Langer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:lE%[email protected]...
>> In article <20040308004340.29802.00001016@mb-
>> m21.aol.com>, Jan says...

>says...

>> >Don't answer a question, but ask another question?
>> >

>> Wasn't it a rhetorical question? Am I not allowed to ask
>> another
>rhetorical
>> question in return?
>>
>> ><snip>

>> >ZZzz.
>> >
>> >Like Andy's Nazi-girl.
>> >

>> Calling you a Nazi-girl only evinces a prejudice against
>> your own hatreds
>and
>> bigotries.
>>
>> As I have said repeatedly, I don't hold with those who
>> proffer
>philosophies of
>> hate, like when you called Mark Probert "Jew Boy". What
>> would you call
>that
>> insult, anyway?
>
>Incorrect. She did not me a Jew Boy. However, when she
>ueses it, I take it personally.

Ah, my mistake. She called Andrew Kingoff "jew boy".

Same tune, different concert.

[email protected] (DEBBEE1023) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> << Word of real successes DOES get out -- all the time.
> Weeding through the "everything alternative is good"
> ******** makes it harder to discern the truth, but it's
> there >>
>
> Yeah right. Sorry, but I don't believe you, because we've
> had success stories mentioned here, and those people
> trashed to death.

Cripes, since when is a bunch of people making claims of
miraculous healings on a NG the only way news of successful
therapies of ANY kind gets out??? TV, magazines, newspapers
-- ever hear of 'em? Many of those who you say are "trashed
to death" are questioned about their claims first. When
their answers defy the reality of A&P -- deliberately skirt
the questions asked -- &/or contain contradictory
information, other posters often express disbelief & make
comments about both the claim & the one making it. Such
expressions aren't limited to skeptics -- proponents of
conventional health care & those advocating the use of both
alt. & conventional medicine are just as often on the
receiving end of what you refer to as "trashing" for their
POV You participate in this activity as much as anyone else,
DEBBEE -- and add your anti-Semetic rhetoric to it.

> discern the truth, but it's there. "Lose financial
> gain"??? Yeah, right. As if there's no money to be made in
> alternative medicine.....LOL!! >>
>
> That's right, Michele, you have a business which was
> considered "alternative therapy" at one point, and I'm
> sure you are making money or you wouldn't be doing it.

No **** -- alt. health care certainly makes money, so your
previous nonsense about alt. therapies somehow being
"attacked" as a threat to the economic gain of conventional
medicine is easy to see through. You don't think
conventional medicine could very easily make big bucks from
the alternative market?? And they already do -- vitamins,
supplements, & other products on store shelves arecommonly
manufactured & promoted by pharm. companies. The recent
packaging of herbal remedies in dial packs (a la oral
contraceptives) -- one targeted to women wanting to increase
their libido, another to people looking for a solution to
fatigue being just two examples -- shows pharm. companies
know marketing alt. products in a conventional way is a
money maker. Pain management clinics are combining
traditional therapies with massage, acupuncture, & other
modalities -- & making money from both.

> Let's see who owns the majority of the pharmaceutical
> companies in America?

Feel free to identify the stockholders, DEBBEE. Poll them
WRT their spiritual beliefs. Your assumptions & insinuations
about the religious affiliations & POV of other posters on
MHA have frequently been far from accurate -- it's doubtful
you'd do any better with those having shares in the pharm.
companies.

> << (Not to mention that insurance companies aren't going
> to ignore effective treatments that will save them
> money.) >>
>
> Ofcourse insurance companies are accepting chiropractic,
> and wow, look at all of the numwits here that are so anti-
> chiropractic...

There are many here who have no objection to DC claims of
efficacy WRT relief of some musculo-skeletal problems. What
you call "anti-chiropractic" sentiment is usually the
response to those who tell the NG that DC's are qualified
to diagnose &/or treat problems that fall out of their
scope of practice.

> << The region was -- as it still is today -- politically
> troubled.] >>
>
> Palestine is troubled too..it seems that there is another
> group that believes that part of Palestine should belong
> to them....

Your attempt to divert the discussion away from your
attributing the crucifixion of Christ to some sort of envy
of his "healing powers" is plain to see. **Try to stay
focused, DEBBEE**. Jesus' execution was politically
motivated. Not surprising in a region of political unrest.
His reported healing abilities weren't a threat -- his
claims of being the Son of God & King of the Jews were.

> << You're the one who's clueless here, DEBBEE. Nobody's
> stopping you from using alt. treatments or posting about
> them. And your "masking it with drugs" rhetoric is just
> that. Many conditions are successfully treated (not always
> CURED) & the patient's quality of life greatly improved by
> pharmaceuticals. Just ask someone with IDDM or
> hypothyroidism if the drugs they need to take make any
> positive difference for them.<<<<<
>
> ZZZZ Michele...that's what a pro-conventional person
> would say...

You are truly one of the dumbest creatures that ever learned
to type. You are also a *transparent* liar -- it's just too
easy to find in MANY posts that I practice & support
complementary health care & see that both conventional &
alternative therapies can have their pros & cons. Unable to
respond to the logic I presented, you simply resort to the
sort of ******** you usually come up with when somebody
proves you wrong. Nobody's stopping you from using or
talking about alt. therapies -- pharmaceuticals have helped
many people stay alive -- medications can be a positive part
of treatment for conditions like IDDM & hypothyroidism.
These are facts, DEBBEE.

> << Your silly-ass pronouncements just go on & on, DEBBEE.
> If a patient truly had a doc that didn't have time to make
> the effort to find out the etiology of their pain, they
> should see another MD. "Quick fixes" are sometimes what a
> patient demands, especially if treating the source of the
> pain will take time or effort they're not willing (or
> perhaps really not able for any number of reasons) to
> devote to it. In many cases, pain meds are prescribed only
> until the treatment of its cause makes them unecessary.
>
> Pain management is a fast growing part of conventional
> health care that very often includes alt. therapies.
> Exercise, chiropractic, massage, biofeedback & hypnosis, &
> other alt. treatments are frequently utilized as tools by
> those in the pain management arena. Patients are often
> referred to these docs/therapists/facilities by MD's. >>
>
> You silly assed brain obviously doesn't comprehend too
> well, does it Michelle? What part of this did you not
> comprehend? And who do you think you are fooling?

Can't you keep track of the lies you spew, DEBBEE? For
cryin' out loud, stupid -- read your posts!! You claim that
MD's just mask problems with drugs, you state that they
don't treat the cause of their patients' problems, & that
patients are simply kept "doped up". Just because you can't
refute any of what I've said is no reason to start typing
incoherent nonsense.

> << "Those of us that are not of your faith" has NOTHING to
> do with your anti-Semetic remarks, DEBBEE. People of
> different religious beliefs have commented on your anti-
> Semetic ****. Many non-Jews recognize your religious
> bigotry for the disgusting puke it is. >>
>
> Hey, you are even a bigger puke, Michele...I dislike you
> for the person that you are, and I haven't a clue what
> religion you are

You don't have a clue about much of anything, DEBBEE. There
isn't even a word to describe how little I care about who or
what you like or dislike.

>..you and your buddies here, miss the points written by
>those of us that are not into those of you that think you
>are God's chosen few,

One sentence you admit you're clueless about my religion,
then you babble about "those of you that think you are God's
chosen few". Someone who's clueless about my religion
doesn't know what I think about God at all. Find a train of
thought & try to stay with it! FOCUS, DEBBEE, FOCUS!!
Contradicting yourself over & over again will make you dizzy
& you could fall down.

> and think your opinions are far superior than the rest.

Hmmm -- your lies are gettin' deep again, DEBBEE. YOU are
the one who believes your POV is superior to those of other
posters. You tell others to post elsewhere & to leave the
country if they don't buy into your concept of being a good
American. I heartily support your right to voice your POV &
always have. It is that support for your rights that is far
superior to yours for other people's rights.

> << What a nasty booger you are, DEBBEE! >>
>
> Look in the mirror, Michele.....your snot is showing..

Try just a little imagination, DEBBEE. Think, then type.

> << And your outright lying statments WRT the reasons some
> here don't blindly accept whatever they are told by those
> promoting alt. therapies of questionable efficacy to make
> a buck (or to air their opinion that *some* eeeevil
> conspiracy is afoot) will require some more of that
> forgiveness you blame the Jews for. >>
>
> Are you talking about yourself, Michele, regarding
> "lying"...if so, I couldn't agree with you more....

You really suck when it comes to diversion tactics, DEBBEE.
Of course, few people would want to elaborate on the kind of
lies & bigoted stupidity you track into MHA like dog **** on
your shoe. You're in dire need of that forgiveness you blame
the Jews for.

> << Unfortunately, there are plenty of folks willing to
> empty the pockets of desperate people for nothing but
> disappointment. >>
>
> Just like those that you probably take money for when you
> do massage, huh?

LOL! I don't lie about "rubbing toxins outta people" &
deliver exactly what I say I will. Clients LOVE that, & they
pay well for it. Honesty & great service for nice money --
you should try it sometime, DEBBEE.

> << The advantage with conventional medicine is that it is
> easier to gather information about it to assess than it is
> with alt. therapies.] >>
>
> Ofcourse, because many alternative therapies are not
> allowed in data bases, claiming "scientific evidence"
> is needed. Who do you think you are really fooling
> here, fool?

Accepting anyone's story WRT an alt. therapy with no
evidence would show YOU to be the very epitome of the word
"fool". No doubt you'd be duped by any unsubstantiated tale.
Your disdain for facts & evidence isn't surprising, though
-- a dishonest person like yourself has no use for facts.

> << In other instances, patients have to do their homework,
> ask questions & analyze the answers, & weigh all the
> factors involved.
> >>
> And that's why some of the smart folks have chosen
> alternative therapies because there is neither a
> conventional method for what they have, or their doctors
> have not found an answer for health care problem....and
> simply don't have time to find it in 15 minutes.

There is a galaxy of difference between "In other instances,
patients have to do their homework, ask questions & analyze
the answers, & weigh all the factors involved" & your wild
statements that don't hold up, paranoid ideas of Jewish
conspiracies, & denial of well known facts. "Smart folks"
can see that difference -- sorry that you can't.

news:[email protected]...
================================

> Cue Jan to call me a stalker.
>
> Be aware that Jan is going to use various of her
> tactics to get you angry and frustrated with her. Then
> if you do happen to lose your temper she will use that
> to attack you.

I will not lose my temper with her. That isn't likely to
happen. I just wonder why she or another alt has not
answered my questions, or at least suggested a few websites.

> Jan will not answer your questions. Since you have been
> accepting what I have said Jan sees you as an enemy. As
> such, she will do anything and everything to make your
> life miserable. You are wise to remain anonymous since
> Jan Drew would try to intrude on your personal life if
> she could.

She will fail to make my life miserable and I will remain
anonymous. And again, thank you for that advice. Also, I
don't believe in posting other people's real names,
addresses or businesses (or any of their personal
information) here on Usenet. That is plain wrong. If I
disliked them that much I would simply killfile them.

> Realize that Jan is a psychopathic liar who is determined
> to frustrate you and get you angry. Keep your cool and
> don't allow her to again deflect attention away from her
> own egregious behavior onto others.

Kim

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

><Rich.@.> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Jan uses the Bible to express and justify her own rage
>> and bigotry. For example she frequently posts biblical
>> passages to justify her hatred of gays. Of course Jan
>> will tell you that she loves Jews and gays. She just has
>> a sadistic way of showing this love:))
>===========================
>So she doesn't like gay people either? Some will use the
>bible to back their beliefs. Lets hope she doesn't believe
>everything in the bible - such as stoning your disobedient
>children to death at the village gate.....
>
>Kim

She quoted Leviticus once to show the evil badness of
gayness. I quoted Leviticus and Deuteronomy right back at
her but apparently only some parts of the Bible have to be
believed. Sad that.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> She quoted Leviticus once to show the evil badness of
> gayness. I

Actually, all the times I can remember her doing it were
when she was simply trying to change the subject: the verses
from Leviticus and Romans popped up in the middle of threads
that had absolutely nothing to do with

"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >We reduce and cast fractures. We treat gastroenteritis
> >with IV fluids, antacids, and antispasmodics. We relieve
> >urinary retention by catheterization. We incise and drain
> >painful abscesses. We remove foreign bodies from eyes,
> >ears, noses, and other parts of anatomy. The list of
> >conditions that cause pain and distress that can be
> >treated effectively
goes
> >on and on. We do NOT just throw a pill at everybody who
> >comes through the door, and neither does any other ER or
> >clinic.
>
> But, Rich, these are all part of the 80% of conventional
> medicine which has not been tested in the gold-standard
> furnace of double-blinded clinical trials!
>
> How could you do these things to people and then
> criticise alties for drinking olive oil and fruit juice
> and then taking epsom salts to force the resulting
> saponification products on their way so that the final
> results can be sifted and hand-sorted to look for blue
> beads? Shame on you.
>
> My local ER (*) has a witch doctor with some different
> rattles for different problems. People who might have
> cancer are triaged into three groups - some get
> antineoplastons, some get extract of barleygreen and some
> get zapped to kill the enormous slugs eating their livers.
>
> (*) We don't use the term "ER" in Australia, but following
> Dr Cabot's principle I have used the US word so as not to
> confuse people from other cultures. My local hospital has
> a big red and white sign which just says "Emergency" with
> an arrow, and I can't count the number of times I have
> found American tourists with broken legs or severe gunshot
> wounds wandering up and down Hawkesbury Road at Westmead
> plaintively asking for directions to the "ER". Sad that.

That reminds me of the Brit visitor to our Hawaii hospital
who kept asking for the "WC." Finally he harked back to his
navy days, and inquired for the "head," and a U.S. veteran
directed him to the lua.

A man from Kealakekua,

Sped up the hill from Kailua.

When asked, "What's the hurry,"

He said, "Don't you worry,"

"I just like to use my OWN lua."

--Rich

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Including the anti-semitism? >>
>

> Yes, that is what I expected you would say....
>
> I have a Catholic friend that lives on Long Island...she's
> given me a
head's up
> on what really happens with some people there.....and what
> their hidden
agenda
> really is....they yell anti-semitism every chance they
> can get...

So now "some people" have a "hidden agenda," and you've been
given a "head's up" on it. You are dancing on thin ice
indeed. --Rich

> "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well
> dance." (Jessie
Winchester).

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...

> "Balwinder S Dheeman" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> snip
>
> > Your mistaken, please read 'Organon of Medicine', by
> > Semuel Hahnemann
and
> > 'The Science of Homeopathy', by George Vithoulkas before
> > you comment on Homeopathy; remember a little knowledge
> > is always dangerous.
>
> Au contraire, according to homeopaty, a little knowledge
> makes you a brilliant rocket scientist.
>
> And, what make syou think that Rich had not investigated
> these two quackeries prior to posting?

I DID read a lot from the Organon (though it would be as
difficult to read cover-to-cover as Harrison's Principles of
Internal Medicine.) I have not seen the Vithoulkas book with
the oxymoronic title.

--Rich

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > << Including the anti-semitism? >>
> >

> > Yes, that is what I expected you would say....
> >
> > I have a Catholic friend that lives on Long
> > Island...she's given me a
> head's up
> > on what really happens with some people there.....and
> > what their hidden
> agenda
> > really is....they yell anti-semitism every chance they
> > can get...
>
> So now "some people" have a "hidden agenda," and you've
> been given a
"head's
> up" on it. You are dancing on thin ice indeed. --Rich

A "*"head's up"*??? Wrong anatomical part.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Jan uses the Bible to express and justify her own rage
> > and bigotry. For example she frequently posts biblical
> > passages to justify her hatred of gays. Of course Jan
> > will tell you that she loves Jews and gays. She just
> > has a sadistic way of showing this love:))
> So she doesn't like gay people either? Some will use the
> bible to back their beliefs. Lets hope she doesn't believe
> everything in the bible -
such
> as stoning your disobedient children to death at the
> village gate.....

I doubt that. She ran a babysitting service for 38 years and
even had Hulda Clark's kids.