Crucifying Alternative Medicine

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Jan uses the Bible to express and justify her own rage
> > and bigotry. For example she frequently posts biblical
> > passages to justify her hatred of gays. Of course Jan
> > will tell you that she loves Jews and gays. She just
> > has a sadistic way of showing this love:))
> ===========================
> So she doesn't like gay people either? Some will use the
> bible to back their beliefs. Lets hope she doesn't believe
> everything in the bible -
such
> as stoning your disobedient children to death at the
> village gate.....

I doubt that. She ran a babysitting service for 38 years and
even had Hulda Clark's kids.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Jan uses the Bible to express and justify her own rage
> > and bigotry. For example she frequently posts biblical
> > passages to justify her hatred of gays. Of course Jan
> > will tell you that she loves Jews and gays. She just
> > has a sadistic way of showing this love:))
> ===========================
> So she doesn't like gay people either? Some will use the
> bible to back their beliefs. Lets hope she doesn't believe
> everything in the bible -
such
> as stoning your disobedient children to death at the
> village gate.....

I doubt that. She ran a babysitting service for 38 years and
even had Hulda Clark's kids.

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

But what about all those
===================================
> But, you found the answer to your problems in Real
> Medicine. It was sad
that
> you had to go through so much, but, because you stuck with
> Real Medicine
you
> found the cause of your problems.

Yes. Of course. I knew there had to be an answer out there
somewhere. I was getting desperate.

> No one says Real Medicine has all of the answers, and, in
> fact, even the right questions. However, the Alties seem
> to post that Altmed always has
the
> right answers, and the heck with the right questions.

I can see that, as I read more and more re' alt methods of
treatment. Nothing would get me to believe endometriosis is
caused by parasites. I can find no connection. This painful
problem is so common. I would say almost half of my friends
suffer from it - some for many years. I myself chose surgery
when nothing else worked. Although I am pain free since
surgery, other women still have pain.

Kim

"Mark Probert-March 9, 2004" <Mark Probert03-09-
[email protected]> wrote in message news:_Hk3c.44037> I
doubt that. She ran a babysitting service for 38 years and
even had Hulda
> Clark's kids.
==========================
That may be the reason she feels the way she does about Mrs.
Clark. I've spent some time looking up Mrs. Clark's beliefs
and treatments and find them absurd. That's just my opinion
of course. A "zapper" machine to kill these parasites that
cause all disease? Unbelievable.....

Has there been any proof this machine cured anyone of
anything?

Kim

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:30:09 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mark Probert-March 9, 2004" <Mark Probert03-09-
>[email protected]> wrote in message news:_Hk3c.44037> I
>doubt that. She ran a babysitting service for 38 years and
>even had Hulda
>> Clark's kids.
>==========================
>That may be the reason she feels the way she does about
>Mrs. Clark.

The most ironic thing is that because Jan holds Hulda in
such high esteem and because she is suggestible and
somatically hypervigilant that her health deteriorated.

Jan Drew read about parasites in a Hulda Clark book. Soon
after she was convinced that she had parasites and her
health deteriorated. Then she took the HUlda Clark parasite
cleanse and immediately felt better.

Unfortunately for Jan she decided to read more of Hulda
Clark. This time she read about a possible connection
between amalgams mercury poisoning, and peripheral
neuropathy which she had been diagnosed. Soom after reading
about this her health rapidly deteriorated to the point
where she was convinced that she was dying. The very same
day she had some amalgams removed she said she felt better
than she had in two years.

I then demonstrated to Jan that the timing of her
improvement was completely inconsistent with mercury
poisoning. Her response was to attack me personally and call
me a liar. I truly believe that Jan Drew NOW knows that she
never had mercury poisoning secondary to amalgams. Her ego
just cannot let her admit it. So in a very childish fashion
she spends most of her time lying about mercury poisoning
and calling me a liar, stalker, etc. And now that she thinks
I am Jewish her antipathy toward me will just get that much
more intense.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

What do you define as proof? Usually this has to be nailed
down because people like you usually change the rules as
they go so "proof" can never be satisfactory. There are
millions of cases of this as history has dictated.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 9, 2004" <Mark Probert03-09-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:_Hk3c.44037> I
> doubt that. She ran a babysitting service for 38 years and
> even had
Hulda
> > Clark's kids.
> ==========================
> That may be the reason she feels the way she does about
> Mrs. Clark. I've spent some time looking up Mrs. Clark's
> beliefs and treatments and find
them
> absurd. That's just my opinion of course. A "zapper"
> machine to kill
these
> parasites that cause all disease? Unbelievable.....
>
> Has there been any proof this machine cured anyone of
> anything?
>
> Kim

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << It is critical that the lesson of the holocaust not be
> lost due to ignorant bigoted anti-semites like Debbee and
> Jan who are trying to rewrite history. >>
>
> I'm still not satisfied with what all I have read about
> the holocast...and there have been numerous groups of
> people that have been slaughtered...and
yet
> the biggest group of people stomping their little feet,
> and screaming "bigotry", are who, Rich?

For a change, a good question, although poorly asked.

Jews are the group you are refering to. They are the biggest
group for several reasons, one being thast, numericalla nd
percentage wise, the Holocaust killed more Jews than any
other group.

Now, allow me to suggest some additional URLs for your
education:

At thes URLs, the Righteous Among the Nations are
honored. Debbee, you should strive to emulate the efforts
of those honored.

http://www.yad-vashem.org.il/righteous/index_righteous.html

http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/pages/rn.html

http://www.israel.org/mfa/go.asp?MFAH00n90

At this URL you can see and hear actual accounts of
survivors of the Holocaust.

http://www.shoahfoundation.net/

http://www.menorah.org/holcaust.html

http://holocaust.umd.umich.edu/

http://www.tulane.edu/%7Eso-inst/laholsur.html

http://www-
2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/mmbt/www/rescuers.html

And, I heard that Schindler's list will be available on DVD
soon. I would like to buy and send you a copy. let me know.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 9, 2004" <Mark Probert03-09-
> [email protected]> wrote in message news:_Hk3c.44037> I
> doubt that. She ran a babysitting service for 38 years and
> even had
Hulda
> > Clark's kids.
> ==========================
> That may be the reason she feels the way she does about
> Mrs. Clark. I've spent some time looking up Mrs. Clark's
> beliefs and treatments and find
them
> absurd. That's just my opinion of course. A "zapper"
> machine to kill
these
> parasites that cause all disease? Unbelievable.....
>
> Has there been any proof this machine cured anyone of
> anything?

It cured Hulda's financial problems.

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What do you define as proof?

The same thing YOU or anyone else would define as proof.
Tests to prove the parasites existed and were infesting the
person BEFORE and more tests to prove they were eradicated
afterward. Why should this be so hard to do? That's all I'm
asking - for simple proof.

>Usually this has to be nailed down because people like you

People like ME? You don't even know me do you and already
you're ACCUSING me of something.

>usually change the rules as they go so "proof" can never be
>satisfactory.

Since when? What proof do you have and why do you believe it
would be found unsatisfactory? Personal testimonials and
anecdotes are not proof if that's what you mean.

>There are millions of cases of this as history has
>dictated.

Where?

Kim

"Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:KYG3c.13332$%[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Has there been any proof this machine cured anyone of
> > anything?
>
> It cured Hulda's financial problems.
================================
So I take it there is no "proof" she cured anyone with this
zapper or these cleanses. That there is only personal
testimonials and claims without testing of any kind? But
what about all those people supposedly cured of their
cancers? Where are they all? Have they had their cancers
diagnosed before hand, and rechedked after their "cures?"

Kim

Gymmy, it is also the antidote for you...

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p_ydnb1XPaynUdLdRVn-
[email protected]...
> DEBBEE...DEBBEE...DEBBEE...DEBBEE...DEBBEE...
>
> Can't you see what is going on here? Take the damn hook
> out of your mouth sucker!
>

> "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > << http://www.vhf.org
> >
> > Which is the antidote to Debbee and Jan. >>
> >
> > Thanks but no thanks....
> >

> > "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well
> > dance." (Jessie
> Winchester).

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message
> news:KYG3c.13332$%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Has there been any proof this machine cured anyone of
> > > anything?
> >
> > It cured Hulda's financial problems.
> ================================
> So I take it there is no "proof" she cured anyone with
> this zapper or
these
> cleanses. That there is only personal testimonials and
> claims without testing of any kind? But what about all
> those people supposedly cured of their cancers? Where are
> they all? Have they had their cancers diagnosed before
> hand, and rechedked after their "cures?"

Who knows if they actually had cancer in the first place?
She does not publish well documented case studies.

However, in answer to the question about where are those
whom she treated.....

Peter Bowditch was a visitor to the Left Coast back in
January and took a trip South of the Border to her clinic in
Mexico. While there, he took some pictures.

Now, Peter being the nice guy that he is, he may read this
message and post the URL for those pics because they are on
line. First, take a look at the last two, and compliment
Peter on his shirt....

Next, review the pictures and observe the blue car in front
of her clinic...then see the sign in the windshiled of the
car. IMNSHO, either he was on a collection run, or visiting
her to split fees....

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message
> news:KYG3c.13332$%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Has there been any proof this machine cured anyone of
> > > anything?
> >
> > It cured Hulda's financial problems.
> ================================
> So I take it there is no "proof" she cured anyone with
> this zapper or
these
> cleanses. That there is only personal testimonials and
> claims without testing of any kind? But what about all
> those people supposedly cured of their cancers? Where are
> they all? Have they had their cancers diagnosed before
> hand, and rechedked after their "cures?"
>
> Kim

Photos of the clinic refered to by Mark Probert are here:
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/clark7.htm

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote
> in message
> news:KYG3c.13332$%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Has there been any proof this machine cured anyone of
> > > anything?
> >
> > It cured Hulda's financial problems.
> ================================
> So I take it there is no "proof" she cured anyone with
> this zapper or
these
> cleanses. That there is only personal testimonials and
> claims without testing of any kind? But what about all
> those people supposedly cured of their cancers? Where are
> they all? Have they had their cancers diagnosed before
> hand, and rechedked after their "cures?"
>
> Kim

Photos of the clinic refered to by Mark Probert are here:
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/clark7.htm

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> [email protected]>
wrote

Mark wrote:

> "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > << It is critical that the lesson of the holocaust not
> > be lost due to
ignorant
> > bigoted anti-semites like Debbee and Jan who are trying
> > to rewrite history. >>
> >
> > I'm still not satisfied with what all I have read
> > about the
holocast...and
> > there have been numerous groups of people that have been
slaughtered...and
> yet
> > the biggest group of people stomping their little
> > feet, and
screaming
> > "bigotry", are who, Rich?
>
> For a change, a good question, although poorly asked.
>
> Jews are the group you are refering to. They are the
> biggest group for several reasons, one being thast,
> numericalla nd percentage wise, the Holocaust killed more
> Jews than any other group.

Thank you for getting to this post before I did. I wasn't
going to be nearly as polite <g>

> Now, allow me to suggest some additional URLs for your
> education:
>
> At thes URLs, the Righteous Among the Nations are honored.
> Debbee, you should strive to emulate the efforts of those
> honored.
>
> http://www.yad-
> vashem.org.il/righteous/index_righteous.html
>
> http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/pages/rn.html
>
> http://www.israel.org/mfa/go.asp?MFAH00n90
>
> At this URL you can see and hear actual accounts of
> survivors of the Holocaust.
>
> http://www.shoahfoundation.net/
>
> http://www.menorah.org/holcaust.html
>
> http://holocaust.umd.umich.edu/
>
> http://www.tulane.edu/%7Eso-inst/laholsur.html
>
> http://www-
> 2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/mmbt/www/rescuers.html

Good links, all. I have a relative-by-marriage who speaks to
high schools about her experiences as a teenage survivor of
Auschwitz and who was also taped by Speilberg's group. The
stories are not for the faint of heart.

> And, I heard that Schindler's list will be available on
> DVD soon. I
would
> like to buy and send you a copy. let me know.

It's a difficult movie to watch but important. It's
important to keep this bit of history in the public eye. I
don't necessarily believe the old adage about those who
forget history are doomed to repeat it, but I do believe one
I heard not that long ago; history doesn't repeat, but it
rhymes. There have been genocides in the former Yugoslavia
and Rwanda recently, just to name two. There we have history
rhyming yet again.

Kimmer kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:24:10 -0800, "Kimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Good links, all. I have a relative-by-marriage who speaks
>to high schools about her experiences as a teenage survivor
>of Auschwitz and who was also taped by Speilberg's group.
>The stories are not for the faint of heart.

If you are ever in Washington DC go to the Holocaust Museum
where they have actual video tape footage of many of the
atrocities perpetrated by Nazis. These also especially are
not for the faint of heart.

>> And, I heard that Schindler's list will be available on
>> DVD soon. I
>would
>> like to buy and send you a copy. let me know.

Just ordered a copy myself. Why would you want to send
Debbee a copy?? She would likely just toss it.

> There have been genocides in the former Yugoslavia and
> Rwanda recently, just to name two.

And if the Palestinians/Arabs had the means then there would
be another in Israel. It is estimated that 6 million Jews
were exterminated by the Nazis. The entire population of
Israel is not much more than 6 million.

The saddest thing is that some people in this newsgroup who
profess to be Christians are flagrantly anti-semitic. And
not a single altie confronts these people about their
statements.

"HCN" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ypOdnZ-ODfDhs83dRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark Probert03-10-
> > [email protected]>
> wrote
> > in message
> > news:KYG3c.13332$%[email protected]...

> > > It cured Hulda's financial problems.
> > ================================
> > So I take it there is no "proof" she cured anyone with
> > this zapper or
> these
> > cleanses. That there is only personal testimonials and
> > claims without testing of any kind? But what about all
> > those people supposedly cured
of
> > their cancers? Where are they all? Have they had their
> > cancers
diagnosed
> > before hand, and rechedked after their "cures?"
> >
> > Kim
>
> Photos of the clinic refered to by Mark Probert are here:
> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/clark7.htm

peter needs to post the closeup of the car.

"Kimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mark wrote:
>
> > "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > << It is critical that the lesson of the holocaust not
> > > be lost due to
> ignorant
> > > bigoted anti-semites like Debbee and Jan who are
> > > trying to rewrite history. >>
> > >
> > > I'm still not satisfied with what all I have read
> > > about the
> holocast...and
> > > there have been numerous groups of people that have
> > > been
> slaughtered...and
> > yet
> > > the biggest group of people stomping their little
> > > feet, and
> screaming
> > > "bigotry", are who, Rich?
> >
> > For a change, a good question, although poorly asked.
> >
> > Jews are the group you are refering to. They are the
> > biggest group for several reasons, one being thast,
> > numericalla nd percentage wise, the Holocaust killed
> > more Jews than any other group.
>
> Thank you for getting to this post before I did. I wasn't
> going to be nearly as polite <g>

You gotta understand that Debbee does not believe the
Holocaust happened becuase she was not there. Since she said
this, I have been working on my "Way-Back Machine" to give
her the experience.

> > Now, allow me to suggest some additional URLs for your
> > education:
> >
> > At thes URLs, the Righteous Among the Nations are
> > honored. Debbee, you should strive to emulate the
> > efforts of those honored.
> >
> > http://www.yad-
> > vashem.org.il/righteous/index_righteous.html
> >
> > http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/pages/rn.html
> >
> > http://www.israel.org/mfa/go.asp?MFAH00n90
> >
> > At this URL you can see and hear actual accounts of
> > survivors of the Holocaust.
> >
> > http://www.shoahfoundation.net/
> >
> > http://www.menorah.org/holcaust.html
> >
> > http://holocaust.umd.umich.edu/
> >
> > http://www.tulane.edu/%7Eso-inst/laholsur.html
> >
> > http://www-
> > 2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/mmbt/www/rescuers.html
>
> Good links, all. I have a relative-by-marriage who
> speaks to high schools about her experiences as a
> teenage survivor of Auschwitz and who was also taped
> by Speilberg's group. The stories are not for the
> faint of heart.

Agreed. I have done several interviews in my area. None have
been easy for the person or me. I suggested these URLs for
her, but she will never visit them.

> > And, I heard that Schindler's list will be available on
> > DVD soon. I
> would
> > like to buy and send you a copy. let me know.
>
> It's a difficult movie to watch but important. It's
> important to keep this bit of history in the public eye. I
> don't necessarily believe the old adage about those who
> forget history are doomed to repeat it, but I do believe
> one I heard not that long ago; history doesn't repeat, but
> it rhymes. There have been genocides in the former
> Yugoslavia and Rwanda recently, just to name two. There we
> have history rhyming yet again.

Any genocide is horrid. Some, the ones by intention, are
most despicable. However, the genocide of the anti-vacs is
also horrid. Fortunately, many people are being
vaccinated. Doctors Without Borders is engaged in a
massive vaccination program.

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:24:10 -0800, "Kimmer"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Good links, all. I have a relative-by-marriage who
> >speaks to high schools about her experiences as a
> >teenage survivor of Auschwitz and who was also taped
> >by Speilberg's group. The stories are not for the
> >faint of heart.
>
> If you are ever in Washington DC go to the Holocaust
> Museum where they have actual video tape footage of many
> of the atrocities perpetrated by Nazis. These also
> especially are not for the faint of heart.
> >
> >> And, I heard that Schindler's list will be available on
> >> DVD soon. I
> >would
> >> like to buy and send you a copy. let me know.
>
> Just ordered a copy myself. Why would you want to send
> Debbee a copy?? She would likely just toss it.

Like I toss my lunch when I read her bile? ;)

I would hope that she would watch and learn. If I had enough
frequent flyer miles, I would send her to Europe for more
education.

> > There have been genocides in the former Yugoslavia and
> > Rwanda recently, just to name two.
>
> And if the Palestinians/Arabs had the means then there
> would be another in Israel. It is estimated that 6 million
> Jews were exterminated by the Nazis. The entire population
> of Israel is not much more than 6 million.

What many people fail to realize is that those Arabs who are
looking to purge the "Zone of Islam" of "Infidels" also
define Christians as infidels. IOW, Chrsitians are next.

> The saddest thing is that some people in this newsgroup
> who profess to be Christians are flagrantly anti-semitic.
> And not a single altie confronts these people about their
> statements.

That is what I find utterly incredible.