cruiser bike headsets - still 1-inch threaded?

DougC

Guest
Do cruisers all still pretty much use 1-inch threaded?.... I've been
browsing them lately, and many cruiser bike companies do not publish
specs at all.
~

On Jul 13, 7:56 am, DougC <[email protected]> wrote:
> Do cruisers all still pretty much use 1-inch threaded?.... I've been
> browsing them lately, and many cruiser bike companies do not publish
> specs at all.
> ~

1" is pretty common and most simple, straight up beach/retro cruisers
still use it. 1 1/8" threaded is found on Townies and their knockoffs
and on a fair amount of the "custom cruiser"-esque fancy cruisers.