CSC (sponsor) leaving cycling at year end

Well, one of us should start some Taco Bell franchises Down Undah then....we could corrupt them quickly and make millions. As much as they like to drink, I'm pretty sure we'd get the after-hours drive thru market...:cool:

nns1400 said:
Well, one of us should start some Taco Bell franchises Down Undah then....we could corrupt them quickly and make millions. As much as they like to drink, I'm pretty sure we'd get the after-hours drive thru market...:cool:
Or we could open a decent mexican place and make even more. Taco Bell is the lowest rung of the ladder when it comes to mexican food.

Bro Deal said:
Or we could open a decent mexican place and make even more. Taco Bell is the lowest rung of the ladder when it comes to mexican food.
I bet they make the most money...:cool:

I remember eating nachos when I was at college in Australia. But it wasn't from a mexican restaurant, it was from the one of the main cafes at university.

There are many things you could take back to Australia from the US that would be popular. Pretty girls/women would be the first one... :rolleyes: . Men in Oz don't have anything decent to benchmark on... :p. I imagine the Oz women are in a similar predicament.

Typical Australian girl

normal_02.jpg

Typical Australian guy

les_patterson.jpg

Crankyfeet said:
I remember eating nachos when I was at college in Australia. But it wasn't from a mexican restaurant, it was from the one of the main cafes at university.

There are many things you could take back to Australia from the US that would be popular. Pretty girls/women would be the first one... :rolleyes: . Men in Oz don't have anything decent to benchmark on... :p. I imagine the Oz women are in a similar predicament.
Hey, then you could take me...;) :p

It seems like Oz sure exports some nice-looking guys...

Anyway, by nachos, I hope you aren't referring to the 7-11 kind with processed mystery cheese goo like you get at concession stands...yikes. The only "mexican food" I can find in my house right now is pepper jack cheese. :rolleyes: This is a FID post, isn't it?

fscyclist said:
That sucks...In college I think I ate there 5 times a week. Where else can you stuff your face for $3?

Definetely sucks you don't have good mexican food. Couldn't live without it.
Try high school even . . . every night. Nachos belle grande . . .

Depending on the hour of the night, it was always a toss up between Taco Hell and Lenny's (aka Denny's ;)).

How is it even remotely possible that Mexican food has not made it down under? I thought it was universally staple cuisine for partying . . . even at the opposite ends of the earth.

You guys are missing out.

Shame they couldn't work as a sponsor. Unlimited supply of tacos and nachos to keep the boys' skinny and all . . .

limerickman said:
Love the "Les Patterson" character.

Barry Humphries is a genius.
Sir Les has got a love/hate relationship with Australia. I think it was one of our Prime Ministers who stated that Les was not a good advertisement for Australia abroad. But Aussies (men particularly) just feel uncomfortable because Barry carriciatures/exaggerates everything uncouth about Australians. He pretty well nails it. And his wit (often ad-libbed) is great... as it is with his other famous character, Dame Edna Everidge.

Sir Les... :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOv24zm4Y6I&feature=related

PS Apologies to hawkeye87 for going off subject.

C'dale Girl said:
Try high school even . . . every night. Nachos belle grande . . .

Depending on the hour of the night, it was always a toss up between Taco Hell and Lenny's (aka Denny's ;)).

How is it even remotely possible that Mexican food has not made it down under? I thought it was universally staple cuisine for partying . . . even at the opposite ends of the earth.

You guys are missing out.

Shame they couldn't work as a sponsor. Unlimited supply of tacos and nachos to keep the boys' skinny and all . . .
nice you could visit outside the FID thread C

thunder said:
nice you could visit outside the FID thread C
Why, nice of you to keep track thunder (and reply to my post btw ;) ) and not try and chase me away from the outside world.