CSC

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. I talked to a couple of the domestic guys who have been doing the Wachovia Week.

    They seem to be slightly rattled by CSC. Recently the Euro teams have been coming over here and just
    riding - this year CSC seems to have brought their best riders and are making a point to win - Riis
    looking after the sponsors who are on hand from Virginia.

    There's even a rumour that they're flying in Tyler Hamilton at the last minute. Sounds farfetched.

    Tomorrow is a new day, but the consensus seems to be that CSC has all the horses.

    I'm not candyassing - sticking with F. Rodriguez as my pick.

    Tags:

  2. Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

    > Tomorrow is a new day, but the consensus seems to be that CSC has all the horses.

    Julian Dean (NZL) deserved a win.

  3. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:iBCEa.1914

    > There's even a rumour that they're flying in Tyler Hamilton at the last minute. Sounds farfetched.

    Rather, as he's racing in the Dauphine today...

    Jeff

  4. Us

    Us Guest

  5. "us" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    Tafi's been here before with Mapei. It wasn't high on Mapei's list of priorities like it seems to
    be with CSC.