CSIRO PhD in Australia

-Lsq'] Jpturcau

Guest
Interested in a PhD in the new field of GeoSyntactic modelling with the CSIRO in Australia ?

Topic:

*Application of context-sensitive grammar to the analysis of geological sedimentation sequences and
natural language

Selection Criteria:

a.. Have or expect to gain in 2003, first class honours or equivalent in mathematics or science.
especially special understanding required in Einstein 's schizophrenic SR and GR Theories

b.. Expect to receive an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent University scholarship for
PhD, and accept of course that worthless piece of **** !

c.. Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and those who like Turcaud sent such
citizenship to the dogs are excluded of course

d.. Australian Mining Pioneer Turcaud 's application excluded absolutely

e.. Ability in mathematical model building, since indeed a perfect RIRO ( rubbish in rubbish out )
system, and therefore we can anticipate what we'll get
f.. Computer programming skills, for same reason as above, since development of models will be
fully controlled and conclusion anticipated

g.. Beuuuuliever in Glaciations, Paleo Glacial Climates, Continental Rafting, Orogenesis in Solid
Phase, Erosion modelled Relief, Uniformism and Transformism, Millionzzz of years datation scale;
Constant atomic decay rate;

h.. Accepting without questioning scientific dogmas like the creation of Earth on present orbit,
the Law of Universal Attraction, the synchronism of creation all Solar system planets, the
"Grand Boum" Theory of Monsieur L'abbé Georges Lemaire + all the other Gogological idiocies

i.. Completely oblivious to the genesis of Oil, Coal and Water and taking it for granted the
fossil origin of both Oil and Coal and Water being there at Creation time

j.. Prepared to refute and battle nails and teeth the True Geology understanding of True
Geologist genius Jean-Paul Turcaud ! Especially the UPL* which is the corner stone of the True
Geology indeed

Contact:

Prof. Daniel McMichael, CSIRO ICT Centre, Urrbrae, South Australia. [email protected] Tel:
+61 8 8303 8773

Check out the website:

http://www.cmis.csiro.au/bi/recruitment/GeosyntaxPhD/PhD-SyntacticAnalysis.htm

GOOD LUCK ALL I AM NOT INTERESTED SINCE FURTHER THAT WOULD IMPLY RETURNING THE LOB : ;;; and that
alone would kill me indeed !

UPL Universal Pressure Law

Jean-Paul Turcaud Hydro & Mining Prospector Pioneer of australian Mining Discoverer of Telfer;
Kintyre & Nifty Mines in The Great Sandy Desert. Discoverer of the South Atlantic Submarine Gold
Placers _ 40 Millions Tons estimate _ Founder of The TRUE GEOLOGY

"THE GOLDEN RULE" "Gold and Intrigue in the Desert" "The true story of the discovery of the Telfer
gold mine" Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union Author's contact &
web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/ Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979
W.Australia. AUS 40.00 + post

Published in Perth 15th December 2002

* The Greatest Australian Mining Covered Up Swindle Of The 20th Century
http://membres.lycos.fr/jpturcaud/ ( Is maintained due to Public demand at least up to next
Solstice )

* The True Geology ( previously Refutation of the Horrid Geological Myths )

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

"griffiths" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> Interested in a PhD in the new field of GeoSyntactic modelling with the CSIRO in Australia ?
>
> Check out the website:

http://www.cmis.csiro.au/bi/recruitment/GeosyntaxPhD/PhD-SyntacticAnalysis.htm

> Topic:
>
> *Application of context-sensitive grammar to the analysis of geological sedimentation sequences
> and natural language

Originally posted by -Lsq'] Jpturcau
> [...]

W.Australia. AUS 40.00 + post

Published in Perth 15th December 2002

* The Greatest Australian Mining Covered Up Swindle Of The 20th Century
http://membres.lycos.fr/jpturcaud/ ( Is maintained due to Public demand at least up to next
Solstice )

* The True Geology ( previously Refutation of the Horrid Geological Myths )

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

"griffiths" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> Interested in a PhD in the new field of GeoSyntactic modelling with the CSIRO in Australia ?
>
> Check out the website:

http://www.cmis.csiro.au/bi/recruitment/GeosyntaxPhD/PhD-SyntacticAnalysis.htm

> Topic:
>
> *Application of context-sensitive grammar to the analysis of geological sedimentation sequences

It's not about the bike then?

[email protected]

news:[email protected]...