CTC magazine (Cycle) When due?

Peter Fox wrote:

> It feels like a long time since my last copy.

Mine arrived about 2 weeks ago.

Simon Bennett wrote:
> Peter Fox wrote:
>
> > It feels like a long time since my last copy.

> Mine arrived about 2 weeks ago.

And mine arrived last week (I think).

Picture of London on the front.

...d

Peter Fox wrote:
> It feels like a long time since my last copy.

This is how i realised I was no longer a member despite thinking I'd
renewed. Still waiting for the offer of 15 months for 12 that Peter
Jackson said I'd be getting back in October

Response to Peter Fox:
> It feels like a long time since my last copy.

Me too, and when I tried to log on their website just now, I couldn't.
Email sent.

--
Mark, UK
"Our opinions do not really blossom into fruition until we have

Following on from MSeries's message. . .
>Peter Fox wrote:
>> It feels like a long time since my last copy.

>This is how i realised I was no longer a member despite thinking I'd
>renewed. Still waiting for the offer of 15 months for 12 that Peter
>Jackson said I'd be getting back in October

Thanks for the replies. Having had 3 membership numbers (or was it 4?)
I dare not tell CTC I'd been getting two copies of Cycle because I knew
what would happen (2nd copy did a good job being loaned around). Life
is too short to be messing with CTC membership dept but I'll try one
more time.

--
PETER FOX Not the same since the bolt company screwed up
[email protected]

Peter Fox wrote:
> It feels like a long time since my last copy.

It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).

Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.

I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
who get both.

Colin McKenzie

Colin McKenzie wrote:
> Peter Fox wrote:
> > It feels like a long time since my last copy.

> It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).
>
> Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.

> Colin McKenzie

Like London buses then :),

Colin McKenzie wrote:

> I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
> who get both.

if they do, you'd only get one -slightly thicker- magazine!

--
---
Marten Gerritsen

INFOapestaartjeM-GINEERINGpuntNL
www.m-gineering.nl

Velo Vision is worth a read in meantime (sure that's old news for
everyone here).
Large format, good photography, good printing, clear text. Every copy
built to last. (No I'm not pad by them but have written a couple of
bits). Plus they keeps the ads at the back so spreads look really
clean. All the good stuff is there - folders, recumbents, trikes,
Burrows Freight8s. They even had a Dawes Galaxy on the cover. But only
once in 20 issues!
www.velovision.co.uk

Or of course there's also City Cycling at www.citycycling.co.uk
Which only exists in pixel form but is said to be a 'fine
publication'...

MSeries wrote:

> Colin McKenzie wrote:
> > Peter Fox wrote:
> > > It feels like a long time since my last copy.

> > It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).
> >
> > Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.

> Like London buses then :),

Come now, buses run more regularly than bi-monthly ;-)

Just.

John B

Colin McKenzie <[email protected]>typed

> Peter Fox wrote:
> > It feels like a long time since my last copy.

> It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).

> Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.

> I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
> who get both.

> Colin McKenzie

Aren't there? I do, you do and I know several others...

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

John B <[email protected]>typed

> > Like London buses then :),

> Come now, buses run more regularly than bi-monthly ;-)

They come sufficiently frequently to wobble my partner's telescope (150
feet from the road) from 5.30am to 1am...

--

Colin McKenzie wrote:

> I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
> who get both.

It seems to co-ordinate very well with Arrivee (the Audax magazine). I bet
there's a lot of crossover there.