CTC magazine (Cycle) When due?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Peter Fox, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. Peter Fox

    Peter Fox Guest

    Tags:


  2. Peter Fox wrote:

    > It feels like a long time since my last copy.


    Mine arrived about 2 weeks ago.
     
  3. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    Simon Bennett wrote:
    > Peter Fox wrote:
    >
    > > It feels like a long time since my last copy.

    >
    > Mine arrived about 2 weeks ago.


    And mine arrived last week (I think).

    Picture of London on the front.

    ...d
     
  4. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Peter Fox wrote:
    > It feels like a long time since my last copy.


    This is how i realised I was no longer a member despite thinking I'd
    renewed. Still waiting for the offer of 15 months for 12 that Peter
    Jackson said I'd be getting back in October
     
  5. Mark McNeill

    Mark McNeill Guest

    Response to Peter Fox:
    > It feels like a long time since my last copy.


    Me too, and when I tried to log on their website just now, I couldn't.
    Email sent.

    --
    Mark, UK
    "Our opinions do not really blossom into fruition until we have
    expressed them to someone else."
     
  6. Peter Fox

    Peter Fox Guest

    Following on from MSeries's message. . .
    >Peter Fox wrote:
    >> It feels like a long time since my last copy.

    >
    >This is how i realised I was no longer a member despite thinking I'd
    >renewed. Still waiting for the offer of 15 months for 12 that Peter
    >Jackson said I'd be getting back in October


    Thanks for the replies. Having had 3 membership numbers (or was it 4?)
    I dare not tell CTC I'd been getting two copies of Cycle because I knew
    what would happen (2nd copy did a good job being loaned around). Life
    is too short to be messing with CTC membership dept but I'll try one
    more time.



    --
    PETER FOX Not the same since the bolt company screwed up
    [email protected]
    www.eminent.demon.co.uk - Lots for cyclists
     
  7. Peter Fox wrote:
    > It feels like a long time since my last copy.


    It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).

    Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.

    I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
    who get both.

    Colin McKenzie
     
  8. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Colin McKenzie wrote:
    > Peter Fox wrote:
    > > It feels like a long time since my last copy.

    >
    > It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).
    >
    > Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.


    >
    > Colin McKenzie


    Like London buses then :),
     
  9. M-gineering

    M-gineering Guest

    Colin McKenzie wrote:

    >
    > I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
    > who get both.
    >

    if they do, you'd only get one -slightly thicker- magazine!

    --
    ---
    Marten Gerritsen

    INFOapestaartjeM-GINEERINGpuntNL
    www.m-gineering.nl
     
  10. LaidBack

    LaidBack Guest

    Velo Vision is worth a read in meantime (sure that's old news for
    everyone here).
    Large format, good photography, good printing, clear text. Every copy
    built to last. (No I'm not pad by them but have written a couple of
    bits). Plus they keeps the ads at the back so spreads look really
    clean. All the good stuff is there - folders, recumbents, trikes,
    Burrows Freight8s. They even had a Dawes Galaxy on the cover. But only
    once in 20 issues!
    www.velovision.co.uk

    Or of course there's also City Cycling at www.citycycling.co.uk
    Which only exists in pixel form but is said to be a 'fine
    publication'...
     
  11. John B

    John B Guest

    MSeries wrote:

    > Colin McKenzie wrote:
    > > Peter Fox wrote:
    > > > It feels like a long time since my last copy.

    > >
    > > It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).
    > >
    > > Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.

    >
    >
    > Like London buses then :),


    Come now, buses run more regularly than bi-monthly ;-)

    Just.

    John B
     
  12. Colin McKenzie <[email protected]>typed


    > Peter Fox wrote:
    > > It feels like a long time since my last copy.


    > It comes within a week of London Cyclist (LCC).


    > Which is annoying when it's nearly 2 months to wait for the next issue.


    > I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
    > who get both.


    > Colin McKenzie


    Aren't there? I do, you do and I know several others...

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.
     
  13. John B <[email protected]>typed

    > > Like London buses then :),


    > Come now, buses run more regularly than bi-monthly ;-)


    They come sufficiently frequently to wobble my partner's telescope (150
    feet from the road) from 5.30am to 1am...

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.
     
  14. Colin McKenzie wrote:

    > I wish they'd co-ordinate, but I suppose there aren't that many people
    > who get both.


    It seems to co-ordinate very well with Arrivee (the Audax magazine). I bet
    there's a lot of crossover there.
     
Loading...
Loading...