CTS training intensity

franco1

May 17, 2004
This weekend I purchased the CTS DVD's and I quickly watched as session last night and I'm confused with the Intensity levels as all it shows/says is low, medium and hard.

Now what do you clasify this as 60%, 80% & 100%

Like I said I quickly browsed at it and today I wanted to do the "test" 2 x 8min so that tommorow morning I can start training.

Could anyone with these DVD's help me with this and any other info they have to help me understand these dvd's.

I saw another similar product which specifies the gearing and heart rate, which I think is more benerfical.

franco1 said:
This weekend I purchased the CTS DVD's and I quickly watched as session last night and I'm confused with the Intensity levels as all it shows/says is low, medium and hard.

Now what do you clasify this as 60%, 80% & 100%

Like I said I quickly browsed at it and today I wanted to do the "test" 2 x 8min so that tommorow morning I can start training.

Could anyone with these DVD's help me with this and any other info they have to help me understand these dvd's.

I saw another similar product which specifies the gearing and heart rate, which I think is more benerfical.
Low is generally a 4 out of 10 Perceived Effort. Medium would be in the 5-6 range, hard probably 8-10.

For your field test go all out ...a 10 perceived effort!