Cube Team LTD opinions and MBUK magazine

Hello

I am trying to find some advice on Cube Team LTD 2007.

I have noticed there is a small review of the Cube in an early 2007
issue of Mountain Biking UK.

http://www.isporty.com/isporty_blog/the_mags/2007/05/21/mountain_biking_uk/

Does anyone have the magazine to tell me what MBUK thought about the
bike? I know the front shock isn't great, but was wondering what they
thought about the frame etc.

Does anyone have any opinions on the Cube?

Many thanks

Paul

[email protected] wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to find some advice on Cube Team LTD 2007.
>
> I have noticed there is a small review of the Cube in an early 2007
> issue of Mountain Biking UK.
>
> Does anyone have the magazine to tell me what MBUK thought about the
> bike? I know the front shock isn't great, but was wondering what they
> thought about the frame etc.

I'll have the mag at home. I'll check when I'm home later.
It's much reduced at CRC at the moment (perhaps that's where you've seen
it?)

> Does anyone have any opinions on the Cube?

Spec looks pretty good.. K18 brakes are supposed to be excellent. Tora
fork is likely to be pretty basic, but a cut above the usual "rs dart /
suntour" level kit you get on budget hardtails.

Cube seem to have a decent rep for frames, based on reviews of their
other bikes. www.bikeradar.com has a few reviews from MBUK etc.

Jeff

Jeff wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Does anyone have the magazine to tell me what MBUK thought about the
>> bike? I know the front shock isn't great, but was wondering what they
>> thought about the frame etc.

> I'll have the mag at home. I'll check when I'm home later.
> It's much reduced at CRC at the moment (perhaps that's where you've seen
> it?)

To quote:
The double butted frame certainly doesn't give racers any reason to
complain. the short intergrated head tube means you can drop the cockpit
for a proper hear down, **** up position and the big gusseted down tube
means a direct link between handling and power centres. the deep
chainstays are heavily kinked to give plenty of clearance around the
chainrings and rear tyre without diluting power and you get the same
pronounced s-bend on the seatstays. Overall dimensions are average for
the size, and while the low 12in bottom bracket can mean clattering
pedals on technical terrain it adds speed stability to underpin the bike
race character.

Summary "Seriously fast, sharp handling cunningly kitted XC racer at a
cracking price"

That any use?

Jeff