Cucumber & Onion Cream Salad

Elly

Guest
> From: [email protected] (Erica) I am looking for a tried-and-true recipe for cucumber
> salad. Thanks!

Cucumber & Onion Cream Salad

Servings: 2 Preparation time: 15 minutes + several hours

1 cucumber, sliced 1 mild onion, sliced 50 grams of sour cream salt to taste ground back
pepper to taste

Add enough sour cream to coat the cucumbers and onions. Let stand for a couple hours to let
flavors blend.

According to Fitday.com, 1 serving has: calories - 112 fat - 8 grams carbs - 8 grams
proteins - 2 grams

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at [email protected].
Archives: http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/