Cucumber & Onion Cream Salad

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Elly, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Elly

    Elly Guest

    > From: [email protected] (Erica) I am looking for a tried-and-true recipe for cucumber
    > salad. Thanks!

    Cucumber & Onion Cream Salad

    Servings: 2 Preparation time: 15 minutes + several hours

    1 cucumber, sliced 1 mild onion, sliced 50 grams of sour cream salt to taste ground back
    pepper to taste

    Add enough sour cream to coat the cucumbers and onions. Let stand for a couple hours to let
    flavors blend.

    According to Fitday.com, 1 serving has: calories - 112 fat - 8 grams carbs - 8 grams
    proteins - 2 grams

    --
    Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at [email protected]
    Archives: http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/