Cue sheet clip boards

meb

New Member
Aug 21, 2003
1,219
Are there any clipboards that mount to handlebars for holding cue sheets?

On Sep 2, 5:58 am, meb <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Are there any clipboards that mount to handlebars for holding cue
> sheets?
>
> --
> meb

I think that such clipboards do exist, but I just fasten an
appropriate spring type paper clip to my stem with electrical tape and
fold the cue sheet to show the currently needed directions.

Leland Yee

meb wrote:

> Are there any clipboards that mount to handlebars for holding cue
> sheets?

More like plastic envelopes, I think, but yes.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> meb wrote:
>
> > Are there any clipboards that mount to handlebars for holding cue
> > sheets?

> More like plastic envelopes, I think, but yes.

Like these:

http://www.adv-cycling.org/store/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=267&CFID=513&CFT
OKEN=59910932

http://www.adv-cycling.org/store/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=266&CFID=513&CFT
OKEN=59910932

The Twin Cities Bike Club used to do a tiny bit of fundraising by
selling map clips, basically a plastic "bulldog" clip and a velcro strap
to wrap around your handlebar or stem. I don't see it on the TCBC Web
site any longer. But you'd could make your own for about $1.00 worth of
supplies from the Awfus******* supply store and the local fabric store.
One bulldog clip, one 3" long bit of Velcro. meb, the odds are good
you've already got the items around the house.

For rides needing a map, I generally ride a bike that has a handlebar
bag and put the map in the clear plastic holder on the top of the bag.
I use the Mini 86 mounted on a small front rack:

http://www.wallbike.com/berthoud/berthoudhandlebarbags.htm

And the rack (lower right hand corner, "Mini Front (Nitto)"):

http://www.rivbike.com/products/list/bags_and_racks