Cure for very severe pain in rectum or anus

J

Johnny

I have experienced severe pain in the anal or rectum area which usually starts when sleeping or
sometimes awakens me. I have also learned by trial and error over a few years the cause of this and
how to prevent the pain before it develops and I want to share this knowledge with other sufferers.
It is signalled by sharp short pain in the rectum area which gradually get more prolonged. You feel
like you are going to die. Immediately I feel this signal I recognise that the severe pain which may
last about 40 minutes is on the way unless I act quickly. I have only 5 minutes or so to avert it.
The cause of the pain is trapped wind in the stomach or bowels which is obviously putting pressure
on a nerve somewhere. The answer is to try to belch or induce air to come up from the stomach.
Laying in bed and doing this sometimes works but I usually get up and walk about for a few minutes
trying to belch it up. I always hear a few good belches and then I know that the pain wont develop.
Simple but it works for me. I know because if I dont do that I invariably get the big pain which can
double me up in agony.

severe pain in rectum or anus,severe pain in rectum or anus,severe pain in rectum or anus,severe
pain in rectum or anus,severe pain in rectum or anus