Curses, foiled again!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. When I spec'ed my Beer'Cross to have both disc brakes _and_ fender/panier tabs both in thier "usual"
    locations, I never counted on the fact that they may conflict with each other..... Jeezum, Crow!

    Well, off to the workshop with to "brainstorm" in AutoCAD-2004, a pile of heavy gauge wire, a
    dead-blow mallet and a Lee Valley Tools bending jig. <sigh> And I've only got one Hefe-Weizen in
    the house!!!!

    Wish me luck.

    Tags:

  2. ClydesdaleMTB says:

    >Wish me luck.

    Luck!

    Now , if you had Rhino instead of Acad200x, you could have figured this all out ahead of time, ;-))

    Steve "for a price....."

  3. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | When I spec'ed my Beer'Cross to have both disc brakes _and_ fender/panier tabs both in thier
    | "usual" locations, I never counted on the fact that they may conflict with each other.....
    | Jeezum, Crow!
    |
    | Well, off to the workshop with to "brainstorm" in AutoCAD-2004, a pile of heavy gauge wire, a
    | dead-blow mallet and a Lee Valley Tools bending jig. <sigh> And I've only got one Hefe-Weizen in
    | the house!!!!
    |
    | Wish me luck.

    OooOOOOOoooo. Southern Engineering! My Specialty! (hey, I put a standard cargo rack on a
    full boinger!)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/8/2003

  4. >When I spec'ed my Beer'Cross to have both disc brakes _and_ fender/panier tabs both in thier
    >"usual" locations, I never counted on the fact that they may conflict with each other.....
    >Jeezum, Crow!
    >
    >Well, off to the workshop with to "brainstorm" in AutoCAD-2004, a pile of heavy gauge wire, a
    >dead-blow mallet and a Lee Valley Tools bending jig. <sigh> And I've only got one Hefe-Weizen in
    >the house!!!!
    >
    >Wish me luck.

    How about wiching you a pair of rubber coated p-clips instead? Be real careful with the Huffy wrench
    near that shiny new hab.

    Cheers,

    -Andrew