Curses, foiled again!!!

Clydesdalemtb

Guest
When I spec'ed my Beer'Cross to have both disc brakes _and_ fender/panier tabs both in thier "usual"
locations, I never counted on the fact that they may conflict with each other..... Jeezum, Crow!

Well, off to the workshop with to "brainstorm" in AutoCAD-2004, a pile of heavy gauge wire, a
dead-blow mallet and a Lee Valley Tools bending jig. <sigh> And I've only got one Hefe-Weizen in
the house!!!!

Wish me luck.

ClydesdaleMTB says:

>Wish me luck.

Luck!

Now , if you had Rhino instead of Acad200x, you could have figured this all out ahead of time, ;-))

Steve "for a price....."

| When I spec'ed my Beer'Cross to have both disc brakes _and_ fender/panier tabs both in thier
| "usual" locations, I never counted on the fact that they may conflict with each other.....
| Jeezum, Crow!
|
| Well, off to the workshop with to "brainstorm" in AutoCAD-2004, a pile of heavy gauge wire, a
| dead-blow mallet and a Lee Valley Tools bending jig. <sigh> And I've only got one Hefe-Weizen in
| the house!!!!
|
| Wish me luck.

OooOOOOOoooo. Southern Engineering! My Specialty! (hey, I put a standard cargo rack on a
full boinger!)

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 4/8/2003

>When I spec'ed my Beer'Cross to have both disc brakes _and_ fender/panier tabs both in thier
>"usual" locations, I never counted on the fact that they may conflict with each other.....
>Jeezum, Crow!
>
>Well, off to the workshop with to "brainstorm" in AutoCAD-2004, a pile of heavy gauge wire, a
>dead-blow mallet and a Lee Valley Tools bending jig. <sigh> And I've only got one Hefe-Weizen in
>the house!!!!
>
>Wish me luck.

How about wiching you a pair of rubber coated p-clips instead? Be real careful with the Huffy wrench
near that shiny new hab.

Cheers,

-Andrew