Custom Cycling Jersey maker?

Cyra DC

Nov 5, 2013
Hi! Our ride group is planning to get our own jerseys. I checked out websites of some popular custom jersey makers ( voler, canari, mt borah, champion sys) do you have any suggestions which is the best in quality and price? We have the logo and other graphics we want in the jersey but all in photoshop format. .

I've had good luck with both Voler and Champion jerseys. Canari jerseys have always seemed/looked/felt a bit cheap. As for the appropriate format for artwork, that will depend on who you choose to make the jerseys. For now I'd recommend that you keep the original file(s) as psd files because that will preserve the history of all changes so converting to the appropriate colorspace (RGB vs SRGB vs. CMYK and etc) can be done without loss of information.

Originally Posted by Cyra DC

Hi!

Our ride group is planning to get our own jerseys. I checked out websites of some popular custom jersey makers ( voler, canari, mt borah, champion sys) do you have any suggestions which is the best in quality and price? We have the logo and other graphics we want in the jersey but all in photoshop format. .
What part of the world are you in? it may be worth checking out some italian brands, they're often in the ballpark of champsys's pricing and a much higher quality product.

Some suggestions;

Nalini / Moa
Sportful
Giordana they also make about 80-90% of Vermarcs clothing.

Most suppliers will send you samples, go nuts and get samples off a few dozen and compare them
big-smile.png

C.S. looks good and Voler too..but in terms of printing out the graphics you have..which one you think provides the best service?

Originally Posted by steve

What part of the world are you in? it may be worth checking out some italian brands, they're often in the ballpark of champsys's pricing and a much higher quality product.

Some suggestions;

Nalini / Moa
Sportful
Giordana they also make about 80-90% of Vermarcs clothing.

Most suppliers will send you samples, go nuts and get samples off a few dozen and compare them
big-smile.png
LOL! that would be awesome if we can get samples! as long as it's free!
tongue.png

we're in California. Italian brands seem to be on top in the world of cycling! I love them!...but do they have an hq in the US or something? I'm just imagining how to work with them during the process. For sure there will be alot of sending files, getting approvals, checking graphics, sending samples etc etc along the way.. won't that be a challenge if they are overseas?

how about pricing?

I haven't seen a club ride jersey made by an italian brand.

One of my clubs and a couple of local shops have their team jerseys made by Verge.

They're made in Poland, if that matters.
big-smile.png

The cycling club at my workplace uses Champion System for our corporate branded kit. I bought a set this year. It fits well and looks good - I have gotten lots of complements.

Originally Posted by Cyra DC
LOL! that would be awesome if we can get samples! as long as it's free!
tongue.png
I've had dealings with 3 distributors over the last few years, all have supplied samples (eg. complete size run) free of charge, we just had to send them back in the supplied pre-paid post packs.

Originally Posted by steve

I've had dealings with 3 distributors over the last few years, all have supplied samples (eg. complete size run) free of charge, we just had to send them back in the supplied pre-paid post packs.
I'm going to check out the 3 italian brands then..

Originally Posted by maydog
The cycling club at my workplace uses Champion System for our corporate branded kit. I bought a set this year. It fits well and looks good - I have gotten lots of complements.
how much did you spend all in all? ..if it's okay with you to share