Custom Cycling Jersey

mark091

Oct 20, 2011
Hello everyone, My friends and i are looking for about 20 cycling jerseys. but apparently the $75 is out of our budget. Does anybody where we could get an order of custom jerseys for a bit cheaper? Thanks

Originally Posted by mark091 .

Hello everyone, My friends and i are looking for about 20 cycling jerseys. but apparently the $75 is out of our budget. Does anybody where we could get an order of custom jerseys for a bit cheaper? Thanks
$60 - $75 per jersey would be about right for a quality Italian brand. You can get jersey's made in China for under $20, most i've seen are poor quality.

Have you ordered from China ? very poor quality?
ohh, we need good quality,and good price.i think that web is from China,they said each $29.99.
i have to talk with my friends again.

Have you ordered yet? one of my friends has a factory, but he is a chinese,
He sent me one set as a gift, i think the quality is good. maybe you can try .
you can contact me.

Originally Posted by vic82 .

Have you ordered yet? one of my friends has a factory, but he is a chinese,
He sent me one set as a gift, i think the quality is good. maybe you can try .
you can contact me.

Not yet, i still need them. is there any link?

Not yet, i still need them. is there any link?
Have you received the jerseys yet? I'm interested to hear if your happy with the quality etc.. I'm looking to get some jerseys and bib knicks made for my employer.

Originally Posted by ambal .

Have you received the jerseys yet? I'm interested to hear if your happy with the quality etc.. I'm looking to get some jerseys and bib knicks made for my employer.
Yes,i have received the jerseys yet many days ago.
the quality is very good. all my team mates like the jersey. If you want to get some,i recommend this seller .
you could contact the seller first through email : cyclingjerseysonline @ gmail.com
you can tell here or him your design, then they will make a drawing for you. It is very great because they can make the drawing perfectly.
GOOD LUCK!/img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif

Originally Posted by ambal .

the quality is very good. all my team mates like the jersey. If you want to get some,i recommend this seller .
you could contact the seller first .you can tell her or him your design, then they will make a drawing for you. It is very great because they can make the drawing perfectly.
GOOD LUCK!

you could contact the seller first through email : cyclingjerseysonline @ gmail.com
you can tell here or him your design, then they will make a drawing for you. It is very great because they can make the drawing perfectly.
GOOD LUCK!