Custom Cycling Jerseys

Mish

Feb 28, 2004
Do any of you have experience with ordering custom jerseys?
Any suggestions as to which company to use?

Mish said:
Do any of you have experience with ordering custom jerseys?
Any suggestions as to which company to use?

We use Curve, great stuff. Voler, Verge, Castelli, Giordana, many more have great custom programs. Are you a club or shop? Low numbers usually mean much higher prices plus setup is always in the $250 or so range. More colors also mean more $. Look at some custom jerseys you see around you on your rides. Google them, get a quote.

We've used both Squadra and Hincapie and have been pleased with both. Hincapie's new factory has produced some really great shorts and bibs over the past couple of years. The jerseys seem to run short in the torso (but that may be a "European Cut") and for a few of the jerseys the pockets have prematurely torn in the back. But overall we are pretty satisfied and are staying with Hincapie at this point.

Customsublimation.com have done ours for us. Great service and they now have online 3D Design approval as well. Plus they are the comfiest shorts I own.

I realize this thread is a little dated, but custom cycle wear is our specialty. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you are still thinking of getting custom jerseys made. We can do a lot of things larger custom shops can't (or refuse to!)

Originally Posted by ShiftCycle .

I realize this thread is a little dated, but custom cycle wear is our specialty. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you are still thinking of getting custom jerseys made. We can do a lot of things larger custom shops can't (or refuse to!)

that's might be true.