Custom Frames

Mick

Guest
Can anyone recommend a good builder. Cecil Walker seems to have deent prices , has anyone bought a
frame or got any info on them.

Try Kerry Hopkins at ABC cycles in Liverpool I have had 4 frames built by him and they have all been
of an excellent standard from Gara to 853

"Mick" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone recommend a good builder. Cecil Walker seems to have deent
prices
> , has anyone bought a frame or got any info on them.

Originally posted by Mick
Can anyone recommend a good builder. Cecil Walker seems to have deent prices , has anyone bought a
frame or got any info on them.

Kerry Hopkins and Paul Hillbrick build excellent frames.

I currently ride a hillbrick frame , and used to have a Kerry Hopkins until it had a biffo with a station wagon on a training ride.

Originally posted by Malvern_star
Kerry Hopkins and Paul Hillbrick build excellent frames.

I currently ride a hillbrick frame , and used to have a Kerry Hopkins until it had a biffo with a station wagon on a training ride.

URL for Kerry Hopkins: www.abcbikes.com.au

cheers

"vitali57" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Llewellyn frames by Darrell McCulloch in Brisbane.
>
> I have 2 now and folks reckon they **** on any other locally built frames
>
> http://www.llewellynbikes.com/main.htm

Agreed, my Llewellyn is coming up on two years old and I still get people asking if it's new, paint
job is fantastic but the effort Darrell put into making the frame, and the build of the bike, was as
impressive as the finished product. He put in quite a bit of time ensuring that the bike turned out
like we had initially agreed upon, the Columbus Max fork blades he sourced from England, the 36 hole
hubs and rims from Italy because they wern't available locally. The initial paint job wasn't to our
satisfaction so back it went to be resprayed. If you're after a locally built custom frame with
attention to detail, you should consider Llewellyn.

A satisfied Llewellyn Customer.