Custom Made Bicycle with Spada Frame 58-60 cm, 24 speeds, road bike

goddess rebecca

Feb 26, 2011
Frame is Spada Ciclismo X Passione, Seat is Pave, Its 24 speeds with Keo Classic Carbon Foot Pedals, Rims are Velocity Deep with Blizard Neo Tires with Sumano Ultegra Components.

This bicycle was created by Mark Hoskins. Without going into detail, Mr. Hoskins traded me the bicycle for money owed. I love riding but not an avid cyclist!

I have been offered prices just recently from $1650 to $950 from bike shops! I am figuring from the look on their faces, and all the cooing, it must be worth more. The Bike shops wanted to trade merchandise for the bike! I do not want to trade. Sorry. I have 3 bikes in my garage and barely have time to ride what I have.

I am willing to trade the bicycle for a running pick up truck or suv. My mechanic would have to inspect it before any deal was made.

The workmanship on the bicycle I have been told is exceptional, especially the wheels and gear assembly. That is where a lot of the cooing, carressing and sighing noises came from as well! lol

This bike holds so much negative energy/feelings for me. I have ridden it once in 2004 and it does not feel right for me. I have had it hanging in my garage since 2004.

This bike needs to find a new home. Someone who will ride it, love it and appreciate the workmanship turning a negative into a positive. It's not about the money but rather just letting go!

I know nothing about shipping bicycles, so hopefully someone local will want it. But I am willing to ship or bring the bike to a shop who ships if you pay the price of it (in full in advance), or bring it to a shop and you can make arrangements with them to ship it to you.

So I need a few things: 1) help in describing the components of this bike so I can sell it; 2) one person who will love and treasure this bicycle, bringing a negative chapter in my past to a happy ending.

Thank you!

Peace and light,

Rebecca