Custom Made Clothing

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by MPCRUSHER, Nov 13, 2008.

1. MPCRUSHER

MPCRUSHER New Member

Does anyone know of any companies that allow you to design your own knicks and jerseys. I know some companies do, but you have to purchase a large quantity before they will work with you.
    I only want to buy about 3 or 4 kits.

I don't want to go through a full design process with some designer. I want to be able to design the kit myself using some kind of online template system.

I think it would be really cool to be able to advertise your own businesses and use your own logo on your own kit. It also allows you to have a little fun as well.

Tags:

2. dgregory57

dgregory57 New Member

Although I haven't done the physical ordering, I know that there are places that will custom print jerseys in relatively low quantities. Over at bikeforums.net they regularly have jerseys printed for various subforums, and typically need orders of 10 or more to make it happen. I recently bought one. I have seen them in 3 or 4 of their sobforums in the past few months.

I believe that there is at least one company that will do even less than 10, but the price per jersey goes way up.

3. tx_newbie

tx_newbie New Member

Try www.customsublimation.com

You can order as low as 6 semi-custom jerseys (multiple online templates) @ $77 each. Shorts are also available. You can always give the extras to those who support your cycling habit...

Our club (7 riders) may use them.

Good luck

4. veloce2010

veloce2010 New Member

try Welcome to Velocé Speedwear - custom jerseys, shorts, bibs, and skinsuits for cycling and speedskating - No minumums on most items including tops and bottoms