rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Custom Trials Uni Built

Started by Danni · · Last activity · 44 posts · 568 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 November 2006
Last activity
22 December 2006
Original author
Danni
Posts
44
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
568
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 44
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. not to thread jack, but are you left hand dominant for everything or
    just uniing? cause i am right hand dominant, yet when i'm on my uni i'm
    left hand dominant.

    --
    zfreak220

    iridemymuni said:

    i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a [censored]


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  2. I am ambidexterous, both my arms are around the same level of strenth.
    One exeption though, I masturbate with me right hand. I use my left
    hand because I like to go up obstacles on the right.

    --
    Danni

    Scrobo said:

    but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

    Evan Byrne said:

    *gasp!* your avatar is truly offensive, remove it asap!

    Herb is the healing of all nations
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  3. Danni said:

    I am ambidexterous, both my arms are around the same level of strenth.
    One exeption though, I masturbate with me right hand. I use my left
    hand because I like to go up obstacles on the right.

    Haha, I'm a lefty for Uni and Self Pleasure 😎

    Write with my right hand and mouse with the right too.

    --
    Borgschulze

    Spare some change for a new unicycle?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  4. I love the color scheme. My plan is to make mine black with green and
    blue. Like the Earth. Still yours is a freaking beauty.

    Also I'm sorry to change the subject away from wanking.

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  5. Hey danni,
    Killer uni! If i had to pick a weak link in the uni i think i would
    have to point at the pedals. I have not had any good experiences with
    cage pedals (tend to break on me). But i should qualify that statement
    with the knowledge that i have never paid much money for good ones. Im
    a Jimmy C man through and through for my trials/street uni. The
    profiles are a good investment, if only they made them at a more
    friendly length (140,137mm etc).
    get out and ride that beast,
    mark

    --
    napalm

    you wont do it...your SCARED!
    "We are all racing towards death. No matter how many great,
    intellectual conclusionswe draw during our lives, we know they are only
    man made, like God"
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/LAVISs-stuff
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    napalm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3952
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  6. Vps grind really well. You can have one side completely grinded, and the
    other still have spikes. When the spikes get worn down, you can just
    grind it back to razor blades.

    --
    Danni

    Scrobo said:

    but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

    Evan Byrne said:

    *gasp!* your avatar is truly offensive, remove it asap!

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

    Herb is the healing of all nations
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  7. that is freaking sweet man. congrats.

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  8. Sweet man. Hows that memory foam? And what you got for a seat cover it
    looks mighty fine.

    --
    bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

    dudewithasock said:

    Yeah, and they have more estrogen than me, too. Now *that* takes guts.

    iridemymuni said:


    hey evan i've got the same blue nipples as you !!!!!

    tobbogonist said:


    this may be off topic, but my trouser snake is called:
    Conan: The Barbarian


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  9. bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe said:

    Sweet man. Hows that memory foam? And what you got for a seat cover it
    looks mighty fine.

    The foam is really comfortable. The only thing wrong with it is that it
    super hard when you leave overnight (-25C!), so I leave it inside the
    house. My profiles are starting to click horribly. Getting sum lock
    tight.

    --
    Danni

    Scrobo said:

    but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

    Evan Byrne said:

    *gasp!* your avatar is truly offensive, remove it asap!

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

    Herb is the healing of all nations
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  10. Man that has got to be the best Trials Uni ever. Although I would have
    the 07 frame, JCs, and KH onzas. I know the Profiles are stronger but
    I just like the shorter Onzas. How much does that weigh? I know
    someone asked youthat but i dont think you answered.

    --
    timbob1907

    Cheers,
    ___Tim
    Post 110110 on MR 'My 777th post that got me into MRIS'
    (http://tinyurl.com/ylckes)

    forrestunifreak said:

    I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but
    it wouldn't matter anyway.

    Ducttape said:

    A cx? yeah..... the seat isn't really a seat it's a brick in
    disguise.....


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    timbob1907's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13425
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  11. Also I wouldnt have the SW seat because it is soo expencive. But id get
    it if it was offered to me... and i just realized that i just described
    the uni that i have...:p

    --
    timbob1907

    Cheers,
    ___Tim
    Post 110110 on MR 'My 777th post that got me into MRIS'
    (http://tinyurl.com/ylckes)

    forrestunifreak said:

    I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but
    it wouldn't matter anyway.

    Ducttape said:

    A cx? yeah..... the seat isn't really a seat it's a brick in
    disguise.....


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    timbob1907's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13425
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  12. *I-t- -w-e-i-g-h-s- -a-p-p-r-o-x- -5-4-0-0- -g-r-a-m-s-.-*:eek:
    Is this good for a profile uni?

    --
    Danni

    Scrobo said:

    Unicycle for christ shirts available!

    I'd only use those T-shirts only to wipe my ass.

    Scrobo said:

    but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

    Herb is the healing of all nations

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  13. 11.9049622 pounds

    Really good for a profile uni. Even though the hub weighs 2 pounds,
    each crank weighs half a pound, so profile hub and cranks are only 3
    pounds, which isnt much at all.

    --
    Jerrick

    ~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
    more!~*~
    '!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
    '!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
    'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
    My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) New Uni =
    Blue Sex!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  14. the xtp all built up was 5200 grams right? that's a really nice uni

    --
    gordito8me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  15. Thanks!🙂

    --
    Danni

    Scrobo said:

    Unicycle for christ shirts available!

    I'd only use those T-shirts only to wipe my ass.

    Scrobo said:

    but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

    Herb is the healing of all nations

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  16. gordito8me said:

    the xtp all built up was 5200 grams right? that's a really nice uni

    hey cool the trials uni i built up is 5200 grams too !

    --
    iridemymuni

    munipsycho said:

    Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

    irvinegr said:

    haha i just thaught it was funny the title is "3th movie"

    pixystix6 said:

    oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

    kapoute said:

    It just depend if you are gay or not...

    'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  17. I just saw that. It is just like mine colorwise, and same rim and
    frame🙂 . How much did that cost you?😕

    --
    Danni

    Scrobo said:

    Unicycle for christ shirts available!

    I'd only use those T-shirts only to wipe my ass.

    Scrobo said:

    but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

    Herb is the healing of all nations

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  18. Danni said:

    I just saw that. It is just like mine colorwise, and same rim and
    frame🙂 . How much did that cost you?😕

    somewhere over 1000.

    i really love the rim and the frame, theyre just fantastic aye

    --
    iridemymuni

    munipsycho said:

    Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

    irvinegr said:

    haha i just thaught it was funny the title is "3th movie"

    pixystix6 said:

    oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

    kapoute said:

    It just depend if you are gay or not...

    'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  19. Sweet. I cant wait to put on my new frame. Once i do that mine will
    look sort of like iridemymuni except with blue rim, black pedals and
    different cranks. I cant wait. Ill be sure to post pictures later
    when i get is set up.

    --
    timbob1907

    Cheers,
    ___Tim
    Post 110110 on MR 'My 777th post that got me into MRIS'
    (http://tinyurl.com/ylckes)

    forrestunifreak said:

    I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but
    it wouldn't matter anyway.

    Ducttape said:

    A cx? yeah..... the seat isn't really a seat it's a brick in
    disguise.....


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    timbob1907's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13425
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

  20. iridemymuni said:

    somewhere over 1000.

    i really love the rim and the frame, theyre just fantastic aye

    Yeah they look pimped together. You should get a red koxx1 seatclamp.
    Total awesomeness +++

    Good luck with the trials uni timbob! Many things come in the way.

    --
    Danni

    Scrobo said:

    Unicycle for christ shirts available!

    I'd only use those T-shirts only to wipe my ass.

    Scrobo said:

    but what would I expect from someone who has Marajuana as their avatar?

    Herb is the healing of all nations

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55094

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.