Cute bike spoke light?

jackson123

Sep 5, 2007
Hi, fellas. What kind of bike light do u guys use? Gonna have a nice cycling trip with my friends. So, some nice bike light might be necessary. I've just looked into this 2-Pack Silicone LED Bike Light . It is said to make the bike look shiny, and help us in the dark What ya think? Am I on the right track? Any other good options?

Hello jackson123

Friend i bought a light last october wich are wonderfull and very shinning light.

Try look into the site "w*w.dealextreme.com"there are a 1400 lumen bike the price is about 119 $ but i can tell you that is a powerfull light i did cicling at night and very secure.

Well that´s what i use and share with you ok?

best regards

João Pedro

$4 lights are useless.

Lights are so you can be seen at night so cars don't hit you and so you don't hit pedestrians. Get something that'll do that for you.

[COLOR= #0000ff]Hi, Jackson![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I don't know about lights, personally, since I never ride in the dark. But if you click on the Reviews link at the top of this page, and then go to Accessories and then Lights, there are probably over 100 reviews of lights that people online here use or don't use, and why they do or don't recommend them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]The ones you asked about ARE cute, but for safety you will also want a really good head and tail light so you can see and be seen. Good luck in your search![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Sierra[/COLOR]

I have a red blinking light on the back (on seat post) and a headlight on the handlebars (walmart variety, $20 for both). Additionally I have a white (very small) I wear on my helmet (forward facing). All three lights have a flashing and a steady on function. My $20 lights work just fine for lighting up the road and for others to see me just fine.

Originally Posted by BrianTX .

I have a red blinking light on the back (on seat post) and a headlight on the handlebars (walmart variety, $20 for both). Additionally I have a white (very small) I wear on my helmet (forward facing). All three lights have a flashing and a steady on function. My $20 lights work just fine for lighting up the road and for others to see me just fine.
Same lights, and same opinion. I have two of the head lights. I ride at night in
the hot weather and they are way more than adequate. The batteries last several
weeks. The tail light batteries lasted all summer.

Why does everyone keep replying to spam posts? Forum members "jackson123" and "celia123" both joined 9/2007, and both continually post dealstudio spam links. Google "dealstudio spam" and you will see this is a common tactic. I've flagged them both several times over the years, but I guess the mods could care less.