Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

House said:
Lets' get some things straight, you said these girls were young enough to be your kids. You said you go to a satellite campus at Anderson University
You are now saying that these girls are in high school
You are now saying that 10 year olds have kids

So either you are 27 and take classes with high school kids in college who based on the 10 year difference could be your kids or you simply have been lying for some unknown reason about some or all of this. Which is it?
Interesting that he ignored this post, added to the sudden abundance of "woman" who want to meet him I think I can rest assured that this is some fool using multiple names to have some fun.

House said:
Interesting that he ignored this post, added to the sudden abundance of "woman" who want to meet him I think I can rest assured that this is some fool using multiple names to have some fun.
Don't try to introduce logic into an unnatural habitat.

Man, pay attention! OK? Good! Follow me, try not to get lost ok? My name is Kameron Thompson. I live in the town of Greenfield, IN. I am 27 years and 5 months of age. I am finishing my last two classes at the Purdue University satellite campus in Anderson. Understand that? But if you don't I'm sure we could meet up somewhere and figure it out. :cool:

House said:

kameront2003 said:
Dude I just realized something! You are the most mature person that I have ever been on a forum with!!! WOW! Jesus! Anyone seen a sense of humor around? shannon's dad is missing his.
Dude I just realized something too! If you can't take a joke, you're on the wrong forum. As I've said before, take it with a pinch of salt, most of us in the bike cafe' wind each other up on a regular basis. It's what makes this forum as friendly as it is and why it's so much fun. Maturity has f-all to do with it. Everyone is treated the same.

kameront2003 said:
Man, pay attention! OK? Good! Follow me, try not to get lost ok? My name is Kameron Thompson. I live in the town of Greenfield, IN. I am 27 years and 5 months of age. I am finishing my last two classes at the Purdue University satellite campus in Anderson. Understand that? But if you don't I'm sure we could meet up somewhere and figure it out. :cool:
Wow, threats from Mr. Internet Tough Guy!! Nice post and all but why not address what I actually wrote instead of this little smoke screen?

You got your answer didn't you?

House said:
Wow, threats from Mr. Internet Tough Guy!! Nice post and all but why not address what I actually wrote instead of this little smoke screen?

kameront2003 said:
You forgot to mention that you have a fully functioning watch

ScottishDan said:
You forgot to mention that you have a fully functioning watch
Is it just normal watch, or does it have extra functionality, like a calculator or something?

Leave the guy alone, I see nothing wrong with him trying to find a cool chick that cycles. Actually I find cycling chicks quite hot myself, I just wish more chicks did it. kameron jut remember that all of of people in life and in this forum have small peanut brains, they are followers and need permission and social approval to do they things that they havent the balls to do. Never mind them and do whatever you want life, more power to you. If you lived near me I would invite you to come ride with us. Cheers.

996vtwin said:
Leave the guy alone, I see nothing wrong with him trying to find a cool chick that cycles. Actually I find cycling chicks quite hot myself, I just wish more chicks did it. kameron jut remember that all of of people in life and in this forum have small peanut brains, they are followers and need permission and social approval to do they things that they havent the balls to do. Never mind them and do whatever you want life, more power to you. If you lived near me I would invite you to come ride with us. Cheers.
You and Kameron should get together and compare stalking notes

996vtwin said:
Go read my las couple of posts and you will see that this guy is just some desperate guy who is either really dumb or a bad liar.

House said:
Go read my las couple of posts and you will see that this guy is just some desperate guy who is either really dumb or a bad liar.
Hey Kameron I have a white very tight, white bib shorts, whadda ya say we go out in our white shorts all sweaty and see throuh and look for some cute college girls.

996vtwin said:
Hey Kameron I have a white very tight, white bib shorts, whadda ya say we go out in our white shorts all sweaty and see throuh and look for some cute college girls.
AW JEEZ I'M GONNA BE SICK DUDE! SOMEONE PASS ME A BUCKET..........!

shannons dad said:
I fancy a ride. How do you like it? Rough or smooth?:D

She gave us such a good straight line there and I almost gave a similar response as you did,but resisted.
I need more of a challenge.