Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

kameront2003

Jun 23, 2005
I was wondering if there are any cute Indiana cyclists that are of the female persuasion, around Greenfield, IN that would like to meet up for a ride together that could possibly become a regular occurance and maybe even work into something like a relationship? If there are and you are interested contact me at [email protected] and we could set something up, I will drive/ride to meet you if need be.

Kameron

WOW that's the second post like this you have. are women really that hard to find?

When you don't go out to the bars and basically all you do is ride your bike? Yeah, for nice guys that don't just go around hitting on girls like some manwhore, they are. Also I kind of forgot about having already posted it on here. Sorry! Are you cute and into cycling? :) haha
jessmcph said:
WOW that's the second post like this you have. are women really that hard to find?

kameront2003 said:
:confused:

Explain--------------\
|
|
|
V
He was being tongue in cheek. Take it the way it was meant (good natured):D Best way to meet women riders is going on club rides. There must be some clubs in your area that are open to all?
There are many "cool" women who belong to the Bike Clubs in my neck of the woods and as for being cute, you'll be surprised how first impressions can be deceiving until actully getting to know someone and that is why I suggest going on group rides.
Good luck on your quest, btw I meet my sweetie 9 years ago by posting on a dating /meeting service.

Congrats on meeting your sweetie 9 yrs ago! I have wanted to go on some of the CIBA singles rides on Saturdays but I promised my cousin I would tape his races before I knew the rides were going to be on the same day :mad: I cannot tell you how many times I have regretted being a nice cousin and telling him that I would. That's what I get huh?

MiyataBob said:
He was being tongue in cheek. Take it the way it was meant (good natured):D Best way to meet women riders is going on club rides. There must be some clubs in your area that are open to all?
There are many "cool" women who belong to the Bike Clubs in my neck of the woods and as for being cute, you'll be surprised how first impressions can be deceiving until actully getting to know someone and that is why I suggest going on group rides.
Good luck on your quest, btw I meet my sweetie 9 years ago by posting on a dating /meeting service.

is your last name Havens by any chance?

MiyataBob said:

do you really want a girl who says that she is cute? doesn't that just imply ego? and what is cute? why don't you just approach a girl when she's riding?

a girl who knows shes cute would be preferable to a girl who a) knows that she isnt cute, b) knows shes cute but pretends that she doesnt c) is cute but has such poor self image that she thinks shes not cute, or d) thinks shes cute but really isnt.

just my $.02, obviously

kameront2003 said:
When you don't go out to the bars and basically all you do is ride your bike? Yeah, for nice guys that don't just go around hitting on girls like some manwhore, they are. Also I kind of forgot about having already posted it on here. Sorry! Are you cute and into cycling? :) haha

Wow, what an excuse! :eek: There's a life out there besides cycling, unless you are into serious cycling 24hrs a day, 7days a week, which I dont think you are. :D

I don't know any girls that ride around Greenfield, at least I haven't seen any when I'm out riding. I mean, I know that a girl knows if she is cute or not. I think that I am a good looking guy? Perhaps I should rephrase the thread as "any female cyclists around Greenfield, IN interested in a riding buddy?":confused: I have had girls in the past who know they are cute and their personality is weak so I see your point there. Where are you from?

jessmcph said:
do you really want a girl who says that she is cute? doesn't that just imply ego? and what is cute? why don't you just approach a girl when she's riding?

kameront2003 said:
I don't know any girls that ride around Greenfield, at least I haven't seen any when I'm out riding. I mean, I know that a girl knows if she is cute or not. I think that I am a good looking guy? Perhaps I should rephrase the thread as "any female cyclists around Greenfield, IN interested in a riding buddy?":confused: I have had girls in the past who know they are cute and their personality is weak so I see your point there. Where are you from?

Find what you want in a female and then bring her into cycling. It's kind of like taking a frame and building it up.
Most girls think they are cute in some way. The ones that think they are gorgeous are they ones to avoid.

kameront2003 said:
I was wondering if there are any cute Indiana cyclists that are of the female persuasion, around Greenfield, IN that would like to meet up for a ride together that could possibly become a regular occurance and maybe even work into something like a relationship? If there are and you are interested contact me at [email protected] and we could set something up, I will drive/ride to meet you if need be.

Kameron
Have you tried Pamela Hand?

I met my girlfriend on a BC Lung 200 km Bicycle Trek fundraiser. Do what you like to do and you will find quality people who do it as well.