Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

ScottishDan said:
Have you tried Pamela Hand?
If I was you I'd give her a try - Dan went out with her for ages - says she's the best shag he's ever had. ;)

Woohoo! This is my 100th pointless post to the forum! :D

wheelist said:
If I was you I'd give her a try - Dan went out with her for ages - says she's the best shag he's ever had. ;)

Woohoo! This is my 100th pointless post to the forum! :D
She dumped me, but at least the blisters have gone away.

You have a Purdue email address, so based on that and some comments you have made I will guess you are a college student...and you only think you can meet women on bike rides. Wow.
eek.gif

Purdue email addy? Very observant of you! Your attention to detail stuns me! I don't go to the main campus Purdue. I go to the Statewide Technology satellite campus at Anderson University. May I also say that the girls there aren't the highest quality and they are all old enough to be my children. First year students and sophomores that just aren't quite at the same maturity level. I am not the most mature person in the world, I mean for pete's sake, I ride a bicycle for fun:) but I am more mature than most of the girls on campus. Another thing that is wrong with that is that the selection is not real........um..........grandiose?

House said:
You have a Purdue email address, so based on that and some comments you have made I will guess you are a college student...and you only think you can meet women on bike rides. Wow.http://cyclingforums.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

kameront2003 said:
I didn't know this was a thread for comedians too! HUH? Never made the connection.
How about this...it's a bar on a bike trailer - perfect for pulling the birds, and the pints. :D

wheelist said:
How about this...it's a bar on a bike trailer - perfect for pulling the birds, and the pints. :D
I take it that's your "bestest" bike! :eek: I can see why it would impress the girls. Can you imagine how pleased their dad's would be seeing their precious daughters being picked up by someone with SUCH a cool bike! :D

badhat said:
a girl who knows shes cute would be preferable to a girl who a) knows that she isnt cute, b) knows shes cute but pretends that she doesnt c) is cute but has such poor self image that she thinks shes not cute, or d) thinks shes cute but really isnt.

just my $.02, obviously

IMHO, the best situation is like that old Sammy Kershaw tune: "She don't know she's beautiful, though time and time I've told her so."

kameront2003 said:
Have you ever tried going on stage? :p
Well, you certainly seem to have suceeded in getting plenty of male attention; perhaps you should change your aftershave.

your biggest problem may be that you're a purdue student/grad

cheapie <----IU grad :p

ohio. my sister lives in your nieghborhood though. why do you think i'm female?

kameront2003 said:
I don't know any girls that ride around Greenfield, at least I haven't seen any when I'm out riding. I mean, I know that a girl knows if she is cute or not. I think that I am a good looking guy? Perhaps I should rephrase the thread as "any female cyclists around Greenfield, IN interested in a riding buddy?":confused: I have had girls in the past who know they are cute and their personality is weak so I see your point there. Where are you from?

Damn! Ohio is far! I don't think I could ride that far? :p If you would, hit me with your sis' number and I'll call her. Does she ride? Roundabout where does she live in Greenfield? I would be really happy to call her and maybe go riding sometime soon. That is if she does in fact ride? Is she single?

jessmcph said:
ohio. my sister lives in your nieghborhood though. why do you think i'm female?