Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

kameront2003 said:
I am no stalker dude! That was real un-cool. I just wanted to know if I knew her or not. Nevermind, jeepers!

lol. easy big fella. just ragging on you. i don't think purdue grads are smart enough to stalk anyhow. :cool:

My ex is from IU notice I said "ex" I had to cut that dopehead, left-wing tramp loose! Tree huggin' skank. No IU is a good school if you wanna be something like.....................let's see.................a TEACHER. That would be great, I really wanna go to school the rest of my life.

cheapie said:
lol. easy big fella. just ragging on you. i don't think purdue grads are smart enough to stalk anyhow. :cool:

I kinda wanna say "get a room" or "take a cold shower" but....for some reasons it just don't fit ...weird :confused:

*Grief

TE=Rudy]I kinda wanna say "get a room" or "take a cold shower" but....for some reasons it just don't fit ...weird :confused:[/QUOTE]

I just now saw the question at the end of your post. I think you are female because of the first part of your title. It is jessmcph, no? I was simply assuming that the jess stood for jessica or something. sorry if you are male but what would you assume?

jessmcph said:
ohio. my sister lives in your nieghborhood though. why do you think i'm female?

kameront2003 said:
Are you male or female? just out of curiosity
Bet you had a semi when you typed that :D

Make sure you clear all the bodies out your basement before you invite round the next vic..I mean chick

I think you're all being rotten to Kameron, why don't you just let him be. Is it that bad to want to meet a nice girl?

Hi everyone by the way ;)

Crank Girl said:
I think you're all being rotten to Kameron, why don't you just let him be. Is it that bad to want to meet a nice girl?

Hi everyone by the way ;)
That's very true. I met my wife through one of those dating agencies, and my Dad just met his girlfriend through an internet agency after Mum left him for some other ***** a few weeks ago. Not everyone can just go out and meet someone and live happily ever after. Good luck to him.:)

Bill.

So, any success yet?

Good luck I suppose... If you don't knock, it is unlikely that the door will be opened for you.