Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

Crank Girl said:
I think you're all being rotten to Kameron, why don't you just let him be. Is it that bad to want to meet a nice girl?

Hi everyone by the way ;)
Hi there Cranky.

Sorry, we're just having a bit of fun. It's just unusual to see such honest requests for potential lovers on a cycling forum.

I wish Kameron all the best in his hunt for a cycling chick. God knows he sounds like he needs one. :D

wheelist said:
Hi there Cranky.

Sorry, we're just having a bit of fun. It's just unusual to see such honest requests for potential lovers on a cycling forum.

I wish Kameron all the best in his hunt for a cycling chick. God knows he sounds like he needs one. :D
Well maybe you should consider that before you start insulting people. Some guys are very sensitive about these things. I'm still searching for "Mr right" and I wouldn't appreciate those crude references to genital manipulation (as my mom called it). I suspect Kameron is a nice guy and he probably just comes across as desperate by his choice of words.

Thank you! You are a diamond in the rough, if you will? Some of the people on here are just ignorant and probably married to a damn skank and bored out of their mind. That is why they are looking at a thread in which someone is searching for a cute single girl. Thay probably don't even know how invigorating cycling is to some people and how serious that those people take it? All of them can just get bent! Thank you once again!

Crank Girl said:
I think you're all being rotten to Kameron, why don't you just let him be. Is it that bad to want to meet a nice girl?

Hi everyone by the way ;)

Oh yeah and Crank Girl, I am anything but desperate.

Crank Girl said:
Well maybe you should consider that before you start insulting people. Some guys are very sensitive about these things. I'm still searching for "Mr right" and I wouldn't appreciate those crude references to genital manipulation (as my mom called it). I suspect Kameron is a nice guy and he probably just comes across as desperate by his choice of words.

Based on the comments this guy is making I find it hard to believe a couple of things:

1) That college aged girls are young enough to be his kids
2) That he is not desperate

shannons dad said:
That's very true. I met my wife through one of those dating agencies, and my Dad just met his girlfriend through an internet agency after Mum left him for some other ***** a few weeks ago. Not everyone can just go out and meet someone and live happily ever after. Good luck to him.:)

Bill.

I met my wife the old fashion way,the way nature intended, the romantic and pure way.
You know...in a bar!

jhuskey said:
I met my wife the old fashion way,the way nature intended, the romantic and pure way.
You know...in a bar!
Well, technically we found out about each other through the agency, but actually met each other for the first time in...wait for it...A BAR!!! Old fashioned with a modern twist if you will.:D

Bill.

I am only 27 yrs. old and last I checked you didn't grad. high school till you were like........um........18? Unless you are really smart, which I gather form YOUR posts, you aren't so if clownin' on me gets your rocks off or whatever then looks like you need to post a thread looking for a significant other. Oh yeah, desperate?? Please??? I think I've speant too much time on you already, mr./mrs. intuition!

House said:
Based on the comments this guy is making I find it hard to believe a couple of things:

1) That college aged girls are young enough to be his kids
2) That he is not desperate

I love drinking. I used to drink everyday, I was a veritable alcoholic until Apr. 27th of 2003 when I was a passenger in a serious car wreck and suffered a broken collarbone, R shoulder, Neck, 3 ribs, two pierced lungs, broken R leg and a brain injury. So needless to say, I kind of steer clear of drinking now. Oh yeah, the "friend" that was driving my 9 day old car was drunk. I had a blood alcohol content of .29 when the ambulance got there to the scene and found me laying across the road with, according to the accident report, "death rattle". So I know he was drunk. I was ejected through the sunroof at an estimated speed, again according to the report, of anywhere between 130 MPH and 140 MPH. The only sign that I have on my body that I had a wreck is a scar on my L hand from my new watch, which I still have thank god. By the way the watch is ok too. ;) You will never find anyone as long as you live that loves Beer as much as me, I have just restructured my life and discovered that it's not real easy to meet people in Greenfield, IN.

shannons dad said:
Well, technically we found out about each other through the agency, but actually met each other for the first time in...wait for it...A BAR!!! Old fashioned with a modern twist if you will.:D

Bill.

anybody else get the sense that crankgirl and kameron are the same person?

Will you look at the picture, peceptive? I don't know how to handle all of these enlightened people in this forum! :eek:

badhat said:
anybody else get the sense that crankgirl and kameron are the same person?

kameront2003 said:
I love drinking. I used to drink everyday, I was a veritable alcoholic until Apr. 27th of 2003 when I was a passenger in a serious car wreck and suffered a broken collarbone, R shoulder, Neck, 3 ribs, two pierced lungs, broken R leg and a brain injury. So needless to say, I kind of steer clear of drinking now. Oh yeah, the "friend" that was driving my 9 day old car was drunk. I had a blood alcohol content of .29 when the ambulance got there to the scene and found me laying across the road with, according to the accident report, "death rattle". So I know he was drunk. I was ejected through the sunroof at an estimated speed, again according to the report, of anywhere between 130 MPH and 140 MPH. The only sign that I have on my body that I had a wreck is a scar on my L hand from my new watch, which I still have thank god. By the way the watch is ok too. ;) You will never find anyone as long as you live that loves Beer as much as me, I have just restructured my life and discovered that it's not real easy to meet people in Greenfield, IN.
Despite my signature, I only drink maybe a pint of Guinness a week, if I have the money. We only met at the bar (called a pub over here) because it was raining cats and dogs that day and to break the silence. Neither of us are what you might call talkers which explains the whole dating agency thing. It's hard to meet people when you've f-all to say!!:D I wouldn't take it too personally when some of these guys wind you up, it's all light hearted fun, although as it's all written text, it may come across differently. But there are one or two who can be real nasty pieces of work, as I've found out over the last few days, but thats another story. All the best in finding someone.

Bill.

kameront2003 said:
I am only 27 yrs. old and last I checked you didn't grad. high school till you were like........um........18? Unless you are really smart, which I gather form YOUR posts, you aren't so if clownin' on me gets your rocks off or whatever then looks like you need to post a thread looking for a significant other. Oh yeah, desperate?? Please??? I think I've speant too much time on you already, mr./mrs. intuition!
Lets' get some things straight, you said these girls were young enough to be your kids. You said you go to a satellite campus at Anderson University
You are now saying that these girls are in high school
You are now saying that 10 year olds have kids

So either you are 27 and take classes with high school kids in college who based on the 10 year difference could be your kids or you simply have been lying for some unknown reason about some or all of this. Which is it?

wheelist said:
You're not gonna give him your sister's number are you? :eek:[/

i actually like my sister and wish for her to continue talking to me so the likelyhood of me passing any info along is slim to nil. While i will not be passing info along, i do agree with Crank and don't find most of this post to be overtly creepy though i do think jus based on the 2 similar posts that cameron is a bit desparate. sorry cameron. and as to the young enough to be his kids, if any of you have sat in a college classroom with kids from 17-21, you feel old enough to be their parents even if you aren't. There is such a vast difference in maturity levels in those years.

kameront2003 said:
Thats nothing, I am a past drug addict, got ejected out of chevy's air intake at 200 mph, broke 3 legs suffered multiple brain hemorraging and the only sign on my body is a broken toenail on my left foot. Oh, my watch still works
Can anyone beat this?

P.S Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Crank Girl said:
Thats nothing, I am a past drug addict, got ejected out of chevy's air intake at 200 mph, broke 3 legs suffered multiple brain hemorraging and the only sign on my body is a broken toenail on my left foot. Oh, my watch still works
Can anyone beat this?

P.S Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thats just mean. Whats wrong with you? You were defending him a minite ago.

Crank Girl said:
Can anyone beat this?

P.S Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I used to be a parrot. Got sucked into the engines of a Boeing 747 and ripped to pieces. My brain survived, and the docs froze me in a big test tube. Then this dude, shannons dad came along brain dead and he became my host body. Only scars... the wife keeps catching me trying to teach Shannon to fly. Funnily enough, my watch also still works.

Bill.

Funny that you mention this. I used to be a 747, until one day I sucked a damned parrot into one of my engines....

shannons dad said:
I used to be a parrot. Got sucked into the engines of a Boeing 747 and ripped to pieces. My brain survived, and the docs froze me in a big test tube. Then this dude, shannons dad came along brain dead and he became my host body. Only scars... the wife keeps catching me trying to teach Shannon to fly. Funnily enough, my watch also still works.

Bill.