Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

HAHAHAHAHA! Now that's funny! I don't care who you are!

JohnO said:
Funny that you mention this. I used to be a 747, until one day I sucked a damned parrot into one of my engines....

shannons dad said:
I used to be a parrot. Got sucked into the engines of a Boeing 747 and ripped to pieces. My brain survived, and the docs froze me in a big test tube. Then this dude, shannons dad came along brain dead and he became my host body. Only scars... the wife keeps catching me trying to teach Shannon to fly. Funnily enough, my watch also still works.

Bill.
OMG, i just about choked laughing reading this :D

JohnO said:
Funny that you mention this. I used to be a 747, until one day I sucked a damned parrot into one of my engines....
Ah, but, does your watch still work? SQUAWK!!

Bill.

jhuskey said:
I met my wife the old fashion way,the way nature intended, the romantic and pure way.
You know...in a bar!

I thought most guys in your part of the world met their wives at family reunions

:D

Great thread....funny....creepy....cringey (like when watching David Brent in The Office)....sympathy inducing....sleep inducing....interesting....all at the same time.

Carry on...it's making my friday afternoon fly by!

We are only here for you! Glad you like our random stupidity!:D

littlefitzer said:
Great thread....funny....creepy....cringey (like when watching David Brent in The Office)....sympathy inducing....sleep inducing....interesting....all at the same time.

littlefitzer said:

FUNNY? Try being sucked into a jet engine and then see how funny that is...
I ain't laughing....it friggin' hurt dude!!!

Bill.

I think your all mean. Kameron seems okay to me - hes polite and honest. Not like you lot, with your mean messages and bad attempts at humor. Why don't you all just leave him alone.

Kameron, I'll go for a ride with you. :)

sarahdaroadie said:
I think your all mean. Kameron seems okay to me - hes polite and honest. Not like you lot, with your mean messages and bad attempts at humor. Why don't you all just leave him alone.

Kameron, I'll go for a ride with you. :)
I'm sorry Sarah, I think you'll find he's to busy frantically whacking off.

So Kameron should not have a date? ....

He is looking for a decent looking female to go riding or whatever ... how come is that wrong?

shannons dad said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. JENNY WET THIGHS? C'mon, give us a break.:D
Oh Bill - why can't you accept things for what they are? - Kam and I just may be the real deal! - you jealous or something? - what's wrong with Shannon's mum?
:confused:

ScottishDan said:
Friggin' hell you loser, how many aliases do you have?:rolleyes:
Dan, Dan, you confused Scottish man, are you the one - who's really after Kam?
- you were much more polite when I spoke with you this afternoon when you were looking for your friend the Wheelist.

:rolleyes:

Oh Jenny, my darlin' glad to see you are on! U still wanna borrow me pump?

JennyWetThighs said:
Dan, Dan, you confused Scottish man, are you the one - who's really after Kam?
- you were much more polite when I spoke with you this afternoon when you were looking for your friend the Wheelist.

:rolleyes:

I ride around the Greenfield area. Just depends? If ya really wanna borrow my pump just let me know.

JennyWetThighs said:
Hi Kam,

Where do you ride? .........perhaps I could borrow your pump?

Dude I just realized something! You are the most mature person that I have ever been on a forum with!!! WOW! Jesus! Anyone seen a sense of humor around? shannon's dad is missing his.

shannons dad said:
Is that a single shot or a double shot pump?:D