Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

Kam.. at least three different birds have posted messages saying they will go for ride with you..

are you going to take themup on their offers.. or just keep on posting (albeit very funny) ****?

complience said:
Kam.. at least three different birds have posted messages saying they will go for ride with you..

are you going to take themup on their offers.. or just keep on posting (albeit very funny) ****?
Complience, it turns out that 2 of the girls who said they'd go for a ride with him were actually him, using fake names. Check out the end of the Going Public thread where he admits it...

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t277374-going-public.html

Posts 156 and 158.

:D

kameront2003 said:
Get a life! Other than the ones that you have being a piece of **** on the internet message boards. Seriously.http://www.14hungary88.com/video/stockholm.avi
Coming from someone using multiple names, lying about what his deal is (why haven't you commented directly on those things I questioned you on?) and making internet threats (and then running away) I can only laugh at what a sad person you are. Actually no I can't, I actually feel bad for you.

I have never posted under any name besides myself! I have no idea why others put my name and said "this is Kameron signing off!" I guess they wanna be me or something which I cannot blame them!

wheelist said:
Complience, it turns out that 2 of the girls who said they'd go for a ride with him were actually him, using fake names. Check out the end of the Going Public thread where he admits it...

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t277374-going-public.html

Posts 156 and 158.

:D

kameront2003 said:
I have never posted under any name besides myself! I have no idea why others put my name and said "this is Kameron signing off!" I guess they wanna be me or something which I cannot blame them!
He's lied before so why should we believe him?

Yes, these "other" people want to be some guy who needs to start threads on message boards to meet women. A guy who goes to college with high schoolers and who thinks 10 year olds have babies.

Kam...

jessmcph - said her sister lived your area.. did you ever get her number and arrange a ride?

Crank Girl - said she was looking "mr right" and also said she thought you were a nice guy.. did you have any luck with her?

JennyWetThighs - asked if she could "borrow your pump" and seems very keen on going for ride with you.. did it ever happen?

sarahdaroadie - definately said she wanted to go for a ride with you... so did you arrange it or not?

shannons dad said:
Nothin. Diddily squat. Bugger all. That's what comes up on my screen. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Short movie: Street scene in Stockholm. One chap getting kicked very hard in the head and then blacking out, then the same aggressor knocks his mate out with a punch. He then walks off. Motive unknown.

Do any ladies still want to go out with Kameron?

ScottishDan said:
Short movie: Street scene in Stockholm. One chap getting kicked very hard in the head and then blacking out, then the same aggressor knocks his mate out with a punch. He then walks off. Motive unknown.

Do any ladies still want to go out with Kameron?
You have to wonder if that's his idea of a 'cute female Indiana cyclist'.:D

shannons dad said:
You have to wonder if that's his idea of a 'cute female Indiana cyclist'.:D
Okay, I've waded through this thread and Kameront still doesn't have a date and I don't even have a watch.