Cute surfer girl riding brompton

Can I ask the purpose of this video? Yes, it is a Brompton. She seems unfamiliar with the machine. Is this about the bike? Or is it about the girl? If it is about the girl, can we also get a cute *guy* riding the bike? I mean, in all fairness. . .

Yes, she is. If that is the only reason for the post, however, it is a bit demeaning. She did little to show the utility of the bike or its benefits. Indeed, she seemed fairly unsure of the bike in general. It looked like she was there as little more than eye candy. If that's the case, how about some for us ladies? Or is that thought offensive somehow? Just something to think about. ..

Yes, she is. If that is the only reason for the post, however, it is a bit demeaning. She did little to show the utility of the bike or its benefits. Indeed, she seemed fairly unsure of the bike in general. It looked like she was there as little more than eye candy. If that's the case, how about some for us ladies? Or is that thought offensive somehow? Just something to think about. ..

She definitely is an eye candy. Though I think I remember seeing another video about a good-looking guy on a bike as well. Uhmm.. it didn't end well.

She definitely is an eye candy. Though I think I remember seeing another video about a good-looking guy on a bike as well. Uhmm.. it didn't end well.

Of course not. Because it is OK to objectify us women, but woe betide anyone who tries that with a man! Just another way of saying that we are somehow less. . .

The young lady does seem relatively attractive. I like that people are sharing simple videos on people talking about bikes. It's nice to see the youth taking interest in recreational activities. I hope more people find time for it.