Cuties while cycle commuting

kf5nd

Jul 26, 2004
Since it's hot here, I ride in cycling jersey / shorts, not work clothes.

Yesterday I was reminded why I love commuting by bicycle so much; I got a smile and a wave from a brunette cutie... (who looked to be about 1/2 my age).

This happens several times a month to me. What a greatly appreciated boost.:)

kf5nd said:
Since it's hot here, I ride in cycling jersey / shorts, not work clothes.

Yesterday I was reminded why I love commuting by bicycle so much; I got a smile and a wave from a brunette cutie... (who looked to be about 1/2 my age).

This happens several times a month to me. What a greatly appreciated boost.:)

She was probably another cyclist who is on a different cycling schedule.

Why does everyone need an excuse for riding in cycling gear. Hey, I would laugh at you if you rode in your work clothes. I say that she liked the way you were being all athletic in your element. She probably knew nothing about cycling. Some girls just like the tight fit of a cycling jersey and shorts.

Good Job Buddy!

Hi, I don't know why, but this is soooo true.
When I return home by night (a Friday, after partying...) you get ALL the looks from the girls. You know: you are not drunk (or at least, acting like one), you are not harrasing them, you look fit, and I bet they find your effort face sexy. I changed the way to go for girls. It's:

- Go out sober at the time where all the people are already drunk. You save money and time hehe
- Carry your bike
- Hammer on the pedals like you like... and
- Don't look at girls... they will look at you!!

Last compliment from a 30-40 y/o group of ladies, last week:
'hey, you, handsome!! Come here b/c we don't even mind your sweat!!

:D

PS: This is at Madrid, Spain. Here's is pretty strange to see someone riding a bike. Not to say at 4 am
on a Saturday night!!

Carajo, me voy para Madrid de inmediato !

BlueIcarus said:
Last compliment from a 30-40 y/o group of ladies, last week: 'hey, you, handsome!! Come here b/c we don't even mind your sweat!!

:D

PS: This is at Madrid, Spain. Here's is pretty strange to see someone riding a bike. Not to say at 4 am on a Saturday night!!