CX Nats Photos

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sabine, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Sabine

    Sabine Guest

    Are posted to our website: http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/cx_nationals_2002

    Conditions were too tough for my little Olympus digicam, so most of the shots suck. But at least
    they give you an idea of the conditions.

    Sabine www.velobella.org

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (sabine) writes:

    > Are posted to our website: http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/cx_nationals_2002
    >
    > Conditions were too tough for my little Olympus digicam, so most of the shots suck.

    No no no! Your photos are wonderful. As good as anything on cyclingnews, and you have more. Your
    photos show a much wider variety of riders and terrain. Best of all are your captions.

    Nice job.

    Don't anyone be put off by Sabine's modesty - this a very worthwhile collection.

    > But at least they give you an idea of the conditions.

    And you thoughtfully omitted the blurry B&W cops-on-motorcycles photos.

    -Gerard

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "sabine" <[email protected]@posting.google.com...

    > Are posted to our website: http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/cx_nationals_2002
    >
    > Conditions were too tough for my little Olympus digicam, so most of the shots suck. But at least
    > they give you an idea of the conditions.

    Bravo!

    The photos are REALLY nice Sabine.

    -Ken

  4. Dan Spisak

    Dan Spisak Guest

    Nice pics, Sabine. I liked the shots of the downhill esses to the barriers.