CX Nats Photos

[email protected] (sabine) writes:

> Are posted to our website: http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/cx_nationals_2002
>
> Conditions were too tough for my little Olympus digicam, so most of the shots suck.

No no no! Your photos are wonderful. As good as anything on cyclingnews, and you have more. Your
photos show a much wider variety of riders and terrain. Best of all are your captions.

Nice job.

Don't anyone be put off by Sabine's modesty - this a very worthwhile collection.

> But at least they give you an idea of the conditions.

And you thoughtfully omitted the blurry B&W cops-on-motorcycles photos.

-Gerard

"sabine" <sabinedukes@@posting.google.com...

> Are posted to our website: http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/cx_nationals_2002
>
> Conditions were too tough for my little Olympus digicam, so most of the shots suck. But at least
> they give you an idea of the conditions.

Bravo!

The photos are REALLY nice Sabine.

-Ken

Nice pics, Sabine. I liked the shots of the downhill esses to the barriers.