CX Nats photos

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Finally found a decent one of that off camber section, still doesn't
> do it justice though:
> http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/53478141

If you say so; it tells me the story. I imagine reaching
the crest, looking down, and thinking `what do I do now?'
The choices boil down to `where do I fall?'

Ever notice how tree branching appears to have the same
dimension as blood circulatory system branching?

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Finally found a decent one of that off camber section, still doesn't
> > do it justice though:
> > http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/53478141

> If you say so; it tells me the story. I imagine reaching
> the crest, looking down, and thinking `what do I do now?'
> The choices boil down to `where do I fall?'

That's pretty much what everybody but the top riders did too. The pic
is in the section where it started to flatten out a bit. Behind the
crest you can see it was much more steeply off camber, but almost
level. In the morning when it was frozen solid it was sorta rideable,
but more painful to fall on, when it started to thaw it was unreal,
then when it started refreezing it was impossible.
The vision that I can't get out of my head was Katie just blasting
through it in the drops like it was a road TT, that was impossible too.

> Ever notice how tree branching appears to have the same
> dimension as blood circulatory system branching?
>
> --
> Michael Press

Trees are cool. Do Bonsai and keep them inside with you!
Bill C