CX Natz today

bfd

Guest
David Rath got his 2nd Masters title(55+).

Anyone hear anything else?

How about that Jamey Driscoll guy.......7th in U23's in his first year,
and then rips off the legs of the single speeders to take 2nd :) :).

Well natz was fun, to say the least. Page's race with Trebon was a
classic; those two were so fast that they lapped about 2/3 of the
field. Tree farm's gonna surprise some of the Euro's at world's.
Can't say I saw Compton coming either, but why am I not surprised.
Last time I saw her race she crushed the U23 field in KC. And a very
good win for Selander; I'm a big Toby Marzot fan but every time I see
this kid he wins. I think we can do some things in the junior race
this year.

Looking forward to everyone coming to B-town the next two years.

Alan

bfd wrote:
> David Rath got his 2nd Masters title(55+).
>
> Anyone hear anything else?

On 12/14/2004 07:48 AM, in article
[email protected], "alan_atwood"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> How about that Jamey Driscoll guy.......7th in U23's in his first year,
> and then rips off the legs of the single speeders to take 2nd :) :).

First year in the U23s ... Remember, Jamey was the Junior national champion
last year, just beating Konrad Lebas who had a mechanical in sight of the
line, if I recall correctly.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com