cxp21 rims/spoke lengths

Andy

Guest
I am having trouble getting spoke lengths for a 650c wheel build because my database doesn't include
mavic cxp21's. I am building a wheelset w/ ultegra 32 hole hubs, cxp21 650c rims. i am using radial
front, please no lectures, it is a rebuild and i want to keep it same. i am using 3x both sides
rear. If anyone can supply me w/ spoke lengths, I would appreciate it. thanx, andy

"andy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am having trouble getting spoke lengths for a 650c wheel build because my database doesn't
> include mavic cxp21's. I am building a wheelset w/ ultegra 32 hole hubs, cxp21 650c rims. i am
> using radial front, please no lectures, it is a rebuild and i want to keep it same. i am using 3x
> both sides rear. If anyone can supply me w/ spoke lengths, I would appreciate it. thanx, andy

Andy, Go to Sheldon Brown's web site at URL:
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/rinard/spocalc.htm#MeasureHubAndRim You will see how to measure the ERD
there. You can then input that ERD data into the spoke calculator that is also on the site. David
Ornee, Western Springs, IL